Hoop Records | Teen Ink

Hoop Records

By Luiz15 BRONZE, Houston, Texas
Luiz15 BRONZE, Houston, Texas

One of the most captivating players in this generation has broken several records over the past years. His name is Stephen Curry. Born on March 14, 1988 to the hands of Sonya and Dell Curry.He loves to play basketball ,forever will .During these past few years he has achieved many accomplishments. He has gotten so good that he even breaks his own records. His records include making consecutive three-pointers for more than a season. He even broke Ray Allen's three point record in a season by three more. He made his NBA debut with the Warriors on October 28, 2009 against our own Houston Rockets. In that game he made 14 points, 7 assists, and 2 turnovers in only 36 minutes. He achieved the maximum trophy you can get in the NBA by winning the Playoffs in 2015. He also achieved to get the NBA valuable player of 2015. He was the seventh overall pick in the 2009 NBA draft. During the 2014 and 2015 season Curry and Klay Thompson were nicknamed the “splash brothers” because they set a combined record of 484 three-pointers for the NBA. Curry is often considered one of the greatest players in NBA history.