Airlies Beach At The Heart Of The Reef | Teen Ink

Airlies Beach At The Heart Of The Reef

November 20, 2023
By Anonymous

A SUBTROPICAL PARADISE WHERE CRYSTAL BLUE WATERS MEET THE WHITE SAND OF THE WHITSUNDAYS

Airlie beach is in Australia, and it is a part of the Whitsunday region. There are so many outdoor activities to do on the coastline suitable for teens. You can rent boats, kayaks, stand up paddle boards, and much more. You can also do day trips to the surrounding islands like Hamilton Island and daydream. You can also take a day trip from Airlie's beach to the heart of the reef, you can swim with turtles,
sharks, fish, and much more.

HISTORY OF AIRLIES BEACH

In 1935, the area was first discovered and named Airlie Beach. It is believed it was named Airlie Beach in reference to a parish in Scotland. It was officially founded as Airlie's beach in 1936. The early inhabitants where part of a group called the Ngaro where firsts nations people which owned the land over 10,000 years.

LOCATION

In 1935, the area was first discovered and named Airlie Beach. It is believed it was named Airlie Beach in reference to a parish in Scotland. It was officially founded as Airlie's beach in 1936. The early inhabitants where part of a group called the Ngaro where firsts nations people which owned the land over 10,000 years.

ENTERTAINMENT

At Airlie's beach teens can see lots of live extraordinary Entertainment, such as amazing live music and much. Airlie beach has many different dining options. There is a wide range of different cuisines.

ACCOMIDATION

Airlie beach has a wide range of accommodation because it is best known as a large place for tourists. The prices at Airlie beach range from cheap to expensive. From waterfront 5-star hotels to small hotels up in the mountain, Airlie beach has accommodation suitable for all families. Airlie's beach is a small area but has lots of local shops that are in walking distance .

WEATHER

Airlie Beach has a subtropical climate that provides the coastal landscape with mild weather year-round. However, Airlie Beach remains at an average temperature of 32 degrees Celsius with less humidity during summer. It is highly recommended to plan your visit during April, October, November, December for the warm weather experience. These times will ensure non-stop sunny days and long days in the sunshine.


The author's comments:

YR8 End Of Term 4 English Assessment