The igloo | Teen Ink

The igloo

January 18, 2024
By Anonymous

If I was trapped in an igloo during a snowstorm with a friend I think the smartest and most fun decision would have to be my friend nick. You need someone that is a lot of fun to keep you entertained and someone that is smart so that they can get you out of there safely.


My friend Nick has always taken a liking to the outdoors and outdoor activities and has more knowledge than anyone else I know when it comes to outsides. When it comes to knowledge about anything else. 


he's like a high spirited blockhead. 


During this situation because being stuck in an igloo during a snowstorm would cause panic, and make me freak out, I wouldn’t have any Idea what to do.


I chose Nick to be there because he would be able to take charge confidently, and a confident leader in a moment of panic is critical. He would be able to tell me what to do to increase chances of survival. 


Another reason I would choose Nick is because we have similar interests. Our conversations also have the ability to last hours, my mom always tells me that we were like two peas in a pod if we chose the right topics to talk about we could talk through that snow storm. 


The author's comments:

It's who I would choose if I got trapped in a igloo during a snow storm.