Seeing My Dad | Teen Ink

Seeing My Dad

March 12, 2014
By Pizza_Lover BRONZE, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Pizza_Lover BRONZE, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
You have to rise to our level, we're not gonna lower down to yours
~Michael Jordan


Jamaica is a really nice place to go to. Taking the plane there was boring and really hurt my ears, but it was worth it to go see my dad. My grandma and I took a plane to Miami and then we got on another plane to Jamaica. When we got to Jamaica my dad was waiting for us at the airport ground.

We made it to the house, and then we got dressed and went to the beach right away and saw my aunt,uncle, and little cousin in the water playing a game. After a while we went to K.F.C. before we went home. Surprisingly they don't have McDonalds in Jamaica. The next day we went to my cousin's house because we haven’t met in forever, and it was fun. For the time that I was there, my cousin gave me a Gamecube.A month later my aunt left. I had to watch my little cousin for the rest of the summer.

We went to the beach one last time before we left. There was a crab in the water and I didn’t know. I ran into the water as fast as I could, and then as soon as I got to close the crab snapped at my big toe. I wasn’t completely aware of what happened, so I put my hand down and BOOM! I got snapped at again but this time it was on my middle finger.

My dad had went somewhere so my grandma told me to sit down and wait for him, while she was laughing. Eventually my dad came and he laughed to.

Finally we went home. The day we were leaving I was all ready to leave. I didn’t really get any sleep and I ate this little fruit things my aunt gave me. Jamaica was fun.

Sincerely,
Me