The Assassin | Teen Ink

The Assassin

By Sayonwiter101, Catonsville, Maryland
Sayonwiter101, Catonsville, Maryland

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." ~Elanor Roosevelt

Summary:

Ravans. A proud, vast kingdom filled with wealth and power. Trade is good and the politics are bearable. Or so it seems. The time has come for the scepter to be handed down to the heir. Threats have come forth, becoming even more dangerous day by day. A terrorist organization has threatened to destroy the kingdom, its hierarchy, and its people.

Yassen Knight. A mysterious man. An assassin. A man who can kill without a second thought. A man who is being hunted.

Now, the prey must protect the weak.

The White Snake is coming. The kingdom is weakening. All hell is becoming loose and no one can stop it. No one. Not the gods, nor the people, who live in this wondrous world called Sayon. A world where the impossible is possible and where one comes to learn to expect the unexpected.

THE ASSASSIN is the ultimate story of how the will to survive and the twisted evil of redemption can change the course of a world, change the course of the dimensions, the entire universe. All hell is becoming loose.

Are you ready?

Aparna V.

The Assassin

ForgottenEcho PLATINUM, San Diego, California

sanity is overrated.

That. Was. AMAZING!!!

Cici said...
Cici, Beijing, Alabama

Every day is a brand new day.

真的么么么v放过虎脚后跟发的人5678i科技部vcxzasert

Cici said...
Cici, Beijing, Alabama

Every day is a brand new day.

It's great!

light1817 said...
light1817, Lac Du Flambeau, Wisconsin
this is the best action pack and long story that I love