Keeping the Universe Weird | Teen Ink

Keeping the Universe Weird

March 29, 2016
By Amsteuer17, canton, Ohio
Amsteuer17, Canton, Ohio
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
You cannot learn from success, you can only learn from failure.


Summary:

The Crystal Gems are chilling on Earth after the second war, having complete faith that Earth is safe at last. They decide to go home when Green Diamond welcomes them home with open arms, and the Crystal Gems take Steven, Connie, and their daughter Rosonniven with them, knowing that they are part of their family now, and they dont really have deep ties to Earth anymore since Greg, the cool kids, Lars, Sadie, Mr. Smiley, and Mr. and Mrs. Maheswaren have died. But Green Diamond is simply distracting the Crystal Gems for Purple and Red Diamond to comtinue with their plans for Earth.


Alannah S.

Keeping the Universe Weird


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 1 comment.


on Jun. 8 2016 at 7:33 pm
DrMitchellPhD PLATINUM, Riverdale, Georgia
21 articles 0 photos 14 comments

Favorite Quote:
"The only thing that will make you happy is being happy with who you are, and not who people think you are." - Goldie Hawn

Great work! Can't wait until the full book comes out. A few concerns, though. Like in the original Steven Universe show, isn't the Gemstone of the previous Gem supposed to be only on one person at a time. Steven and Connie cannot be fused if they have a daughter who is a Rose Quartz/Human Hybrid. If you really want to captivate the fans, stick to the factual evidence. That'll really make a difference in your fan-Fiction.