HARRY POTTER CONTINUED | Teen Ink

HARRY POTTER CONTINUED

By TeardropsInApril GOLD, Hillsborough, California
TeardropsInApril GOLD, Hillsborough, California

"live, love, laugh!"

Summary:

This starts right after the last page of the book but before the epilogue. This talks about all the things that happened in between them finishing Voldemort and then as adults. Included: How everyone gets married, the kids of course, and the fast-paced adventure of finding and capturing the remaining Death Eaters and followers.

Kristin S.

HARRY POTTER CONTINUED

"live, love, laugh!"

Thank you so much! I want to see your novel too! Keep me posted :)

KairiL SILVER said...
KairiL SILVER, Milpitas, California

"Run your fingers through my soul. For once, just once, feel exactly what I feel, believe what I believe, perceive as I perceive, look, experience, examine. and for one; just once, understand."-Anonymous

I hope you can finish this soon. You have written it so beautifully. It's not really J.K. Rowling. But your attempt was very close. I always wanted to continue some books that ended with a mystery. Thanks, I'm try to continue a novel like you. I hope to see more work from you. Continue writing!

drmstarlet21 GOLD, Matthews, North Carolina
I agree, plus Ginny's eyes are brown...(:

Bones96 BRONZE said...
Bones96 BRONZE, Charlotte, North Carolina

Life isn't about finding yourself it's about creating yourself-

I can't wait to read more of this story! keep on writing :)

kkayla3897 BRONZE, Ogden, Utah
I'd really like it to be not just from the perspective of Harry, but also from some of the others. I know that's not J.K.'s way, but your not her, are you? And I'll definitely keep my eye out for more of your work.

"live, love, laugh!"

Thank you so much! Yes, it was hard try at her style of writing and I am glad you see at least some resemblance. Thanks for your faith in me as a writer and keep posted for a LOT more to come! Once again my thanks to you! (:

kkayla3897 BRONZE, Ogden, Utah
I am so glad people agree with the fact that J.K. needs to write us more! It is very hard to capture J.K.'s essence, and you have done very well. I do agree that it's not the same, but it is almost impossible to write in the same form and passion as the original author. You are a talented writer, and I'd love to see some individualized work from you. I want to see what your style is and what you're all about!

"live, love, laugh!"

You're so sweet! Thanks so much! I have MUCH more on the way. Keep posted! Once again, thank you for reading and commenting!:)

stellabella21 BRONZE, Cambridge, Massachusetts
1 article 1 photo 22 comments
Reading this made my day i miss being able to look forward to the next book in the series you did a great job with it so far but KEEP WRITING!!!!!!! :D

"live, love, laugh!"

Thank you so much! Tears in your eyes? Wow... I'm glad that my work brought tears to your eyes lol. The wedding part is pretty endearing. :) 

Please stay posted for TONS more! 

Saphirra BRONZE, Auburn, Pennsylvania

“Falling is just like flying except there’s a more permanent destination.” -Some person on Tumblr

I have been waiting for something like this for over a year or two! I almost had tears in my eyes thinking about the past and when Ginny and Harry got married. Great Work!

"live, love, laugh!"

THANK YOU SO MUCH! You know...little comments like these seriously make my day. :)

KrazyButCool BRONZE, Laplace, Louisiana

Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!

Very well written! I' not really into Harry Potter fan fiction,but this was amazingly done! Please write more I'm looking forward to it :)

"live, love, laugh!"

Thank you so much for your help! I will take note of the changes. And don't worry! I wrote TONS more! Once again thank you for your help and enthusiasm. Keep posted for more if you'd like! :)

EllaMcFarley BRONZE, Madison, Wisconsin

"See ya later, Herc, it's been a real slice." -Megera from Hercules (my avatar!)
"I can't turn left!" -Zoolander
"Someone get these mother f***ing snakes off this mother f***ing plane!" -Samuel L. Jackson in Snakes On a Plane (funniest movie ever)

Blahghhelllagghh.... I'm going to die this makes me so happy!!!!!!!!!! Write more please :)

EDITS:

I'm confused about time at the start. You say that Harry is missing Ginny, who is away, but then he proposes to her? Then the Weasleys come back and he says he missed her? I thought he just proposed to her? Maybe stick the proposal paragraph in after the Weasleys come back, or provide explanation.

Also, the stuff about him having his scar not hurting for three years but then they're talking about events just after Voldemort's death as if it just happened? Just a tad confusing. Maybe just talk about the Phoenix and Azkaban as if it's more past tense. (it's only a problem in the first little part.)

Hope this helps!! Overall, I loooooved it, but I wanted to give you my two cents :)

"live, love, laugh!"

Thank you! :)

lollypops GOLD said...
lollypops GOLD, Pilot, Virginia

Live

anytime and keep writing you have much promise

"live, love, laugh!"

Thanks! I will keep those suggestions in mind. Thank you for your help.

lollypops GOLD said...
lollypops GOLD, Pilot, Virginia

Live

well Harry is usaully more extreme in his emotions and Hermonie tends to be a bit bossy and acts like is extremely smart (which she is) Ron is usually arguing with Hermoine and is a little cowardly he admires nice things since he is poor and has the worst luck sometimes

"live, love, laugh!"

Oh yeah, I know. Of course I won't publish this! :) can you tell me how to improve on my characters? Thanks so much!