HARRY POTTER CONTINUED | Teen Ink

HARRY POTTER CONTINUED

By TeardropsInApril, Alaska, California
TeardropsInApril, Alaska, California

Summary:

This starts right after the last page of the book but before the epilogue. This talks about all the things that happened in between them finishing Voldemort and then as adults. Included: How everyone gets married, the kids of course, and the fast-paced adventure of finding and capturing the remaining Death Eaters and followers.

Kristin S.

HARRY POTTER CONTINUED

Timber2598 SILVER, La Jolla, California

"Live long and prosper"-Spock
"Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who deserve it."-Albus Dumbuldore Harry Potter 7
"Who says we have to grow up?" Walt Disney

This is a great story but didn't Hermione say she would lift the spell on her parent's? Also whats with them remebering then forgetting? Any way awesome book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^

TeardropsInApril, Alaska, California
I want to publish it sooo bad! And i think you just go to your profile and tag it? I'm not sure either. Yeah I can totally send you the revised one!

cantdeleteaccounthelp, Sey, West Virginia
Oh, do you think you could send me the revised copy? Only if you want... I want to read it again :) :) and again, and again, and again, and ... :)

Will you publish it soon? I can't wait! And I still haven't figured out how to tag it as favorite hmm. :) It's true I couldn't stop reading once I started, I just loved it!

TeardropsInApril, Alaska, California
Thanks for your point of view/opinion! :) But this is my story and if you'd like to keep reading (which you probably won't) you will see how it all plays out. Once again thanks for your constructive criticism! :D

RobinGoodfellow BRONZE, Melbourne, Florida

"And, as I am an honest Puck, If we have unearned luck. Now to 'scape the serpent's tongue, We will make amends ere long; Else the Puck a liar call" ~Myself. Duh.

don't make lovers fall for other people. it creates uncomfortable situations, someone ends up with a donkey's head, and its just a whole big mess.

TeardropsInApril, Alaska, California
Thanks so much! Glad you enjoyed it hahaha :D

Valkyri3 BRONZE, Hartford, Connecticut
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

Giving up doesn't mean you're weak, it just means your strong enough to let go

This is absolutley amazing! its like reading a continuation to one of my favorite series! i found it so hard to stop reading... this is so great that im a complete lost for words ^^

TeardropsInApril, Alaska, California
Hahaha Thanks!

Jappyalldayeveryday, Detroit, Michigan

They say that good things take time, but really great things happen in the blink of an eye

This is cute :)

TeardropsInApril, Alaska, California
Okay, I'll take that in mind. But, all the stuff you don't like is basically a lead-in for something I am writing now. You will see how this all works out later, I promise! :) And thank you for the compliment and the favorite thing. Hahaha that's so sweet! Harry Potter will always live on in my heart until I die. *knock on wood* lol 

TeardropsInApril, Alaska, California
I realized that haha I went back to change it on my own Word Doc. But thanks so much!! :)

CarrotTopWriter BRONZE, Bangor, Maine
I love everything about your continuation of Harry Potter, but Hermione's parents didn't go to Paris, they went to Australia. Hate to rain on your awesome story, but that bugged me.

I love it until chapter 16. Even though Harry and Hermione could've something from the beggining of the series, it's no excuse to lead them all into unfortunate endings. I don't like this thing of Harry-cheating-pregnant-Ginny and Hermione-cheating-Ron, nor this wolfish thing about Zenrir-Hermione (it's too much copy on Twilight).

Well, after all, I think it is a very good book and that you are an amazing writer. Not everybody has the ability to bring Harry Potter's characters to live, just as if they were actually continuing the series written by J.K. Rowling's own hand. Be sure this book will be on my favorites, when I figure out how to tag it as favorite. Keep having Harry Potter in your hearts!

P.D: I hope you write more, I'm willing to know how the story ends!

TeardropsInApril, Alaska, California
I am a HUGE fan too! :) Thanks so much! There is more ont he way bvut very hard to balance with water polo and school! Lol :D

TeardropsInApril, Alaska, California
Haha thanks..?

I am a BIG Harry Potter fan and i have always wanted to know what could have happened after harry defeated Voldemort. Then, you came along. That was absolutley amazing. Please hurry finishing cause i am dieing to read more!

I love this...but the whole cheating thing with Hermione? Not cool. Seriously though, only a true fan would see the closeness between Hermione and Harry. More power to you :)

TeardropsInApril, Alaska, California
Wow that's so cool! I'll be sure to read those! The Myrtle one sounds interesting....lol ;)

TeardropsInApril, Alaska, California
hahaha lol and if you have any work, I'd like to see!:)