XIII: The lost chapter of the Book 'Anthem' | Teen Ink

XIII: The lost chapter of the Book 'Anthem'

March 21, 2011
By CrerebralAssassin, Conroe, Texas
CrerebralAssassin, Conroe, Texas
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear." ~ Bible, 1 John 4:18

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." ~ MLK

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you cant handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell dont deserve me at my best." - ~Marilyn Monroe *

"Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square hole. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do." ~Apple Comp Inc.


Summary:

This story will take readers into the unforetold journey of the original character from the book "Anthem" by Ayn Rand, Equality 7-2521. The original story takes place in a future where there is no such thing as "I" or "me", Equality is yearning to make a difference. He senses that something is missing. But what? As time progresses, he builds a light bulb and decided to display it to the Council of Scholars, the towns highly place people. But they condemned him for trying to act as an individual and destroyed his creation. He decides to run off into the Uncharted Forest towards the Unmentionable Times, an area where all has been forbidden to seek. In the process he is joined by a girl he had secretly loved, Gaea. This chapter is where the story continues on their way to freedom.


CrerebralAssassin

XIII: The lost chapter of the Book 'Anthem'


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.