The Gentle Waters | Teen Ink

The Gentle Waters

By Laurenn_23, Smyrna, Delaware
Laurenn_23, Smyrna, Delaware

"The moment you doubt whether you can fly you cease forever to be able to do it"-J.M Barrie

Summary:

Elliot was shoved into boarding school by his parents. Since he was unable to save his sister his parents blame him as the cause of her death. He now goes through the same things everyday which is mostly swimming.
On the death anniversary of his sister, while in the park he meets a little girl names Nellie. Something about her was very relaxing and comfortable. Elliot develops a friendship with Nellie and as he helps her with her troubled life, she helps him move on from the past.
He was haunted by the memory of his sister but his parents seemed to turn corrupt.
It did not want to end up the same, but nothing in the world could prepare him for what fate had in store.

Laurenn_23

The Gentle Waters

Laurenn_23 said...
Laurenn_23, Smyrna, Delaware

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your supportive words!

KkatKreationz PLATINUM, Minerva, Ohio

"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken." :)
-Me.

Woah...  This was.... there are no words to describe this. I love the descriptive words and the way everything just seems to...mesh.  Keep up the good work! :)