Allay | Teen Ink

Allay

August 3, 2018
By Anonymous

Author's note:

Hey buddies! I'm a new bee here, following my passion to write. I just want all the teens like me would surely support me with this. Please do read ALLAY, my first piece of work.

I was running through the woods, it was too dark and I was panting heavily but I couldn't stop. The heavy footsteps were sending chills to the spine. I fell on the ground 'cause of some rock. "You had to stop sweetheart" he said with an injection in his hand and evil glint in eyes. He was coming closer. Just as he was about to inject the poison, I felt somebody tapping me. 

I snapped open my eyes to see Jessie, who was looking pale as if she has seen a ghost. "Vil, are you alright? You were sweating and all red a few minutes ago. Is it another nightmare?"she said. My mouth was as dry as sandpaper. She immediately handed me a glass of water. Without a moment of hesitation, I chugged it down. "Jess it was nothing, I'm alright. I'm sorry I had to worry you." i said. The look on her face silenced me.She began to say "Vil, I swear if you say that again I don't know what I'd do. Are you serious? You look so bad. Now lets get you ready for the school. Come on." I took her hand and started to prepare myself to enter the hell hole.

jessie Jason, my best friend and the only person who stayed with me through all the shit. After that day I did change. But for her, I was still the same Violet Wilson who was a nerd and still loves making pizza. Jessie had short blonde hair and was tall with a wheatish complexion. She is known for her bubbly personality and beauty in Skyline High. I never understand why she chose me. But yeah we were the same kinda nerds-"Vil are you gonna come or shall i leave you here?" I realised we're running late on the first day after vacation, so I hurriedly made my way inside my car.

Jess slid into the passenger seat giving me death glare. "What?" I asked. "Did you even eat anything? Now come on, eat this nutrition bar and yeah lets make a quick stop at the coffe shop.Okay?" the way Jess said made me feel happy. Well lets say after leaving my house, I had no one other than her to take care  apart from Reece my other friend.

After our little trip to the coffe shop, I parked my car. Jess gave me hug and told me to stay alive and positive till lunch before she rushed for her first class as she had complete a few assignments. I entered the hell hole as I like to call my school- Skyline high. I walked towards my locker taking taking the books for the first period. Soon I could hear someone sneering, as I turned to see the queen bitch Brittany. "Why do have to be so pathetic, wearing a flimsy material with an ugly face?" she said to rile me up. I got so used to it that I laughed at that along with her minions laughing at me. "Well Brit, I at least wore something unlike you. See i get it. Don't try wasting your time tryna irritate me. I'm busy." just as I was about to finish Reece completed it for me with a "later" and blowing akiss to Brit. She huffed turning on heels and stomping away.

"Oh my Vil baby! How are you? I haven't seen for 24 hours, you know how much I missed you?"Reece said making me laugh. For a handsome hunk, he was so cheesy. I hit him playfully and soon we walked to our first class- English only to see the man of my nightmares.

There stood Flynn Hemsworth with a devious smirk on the doorway entering my life without a permission to ruin me.



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.