Harry Styles Talking to Me | Teen Ink

Harry Styles Talking to Me

December 10, 2018
By ehickman6440 BRONZE, San Pedro, California
More by this author
ehickman6440 BRONZE, San Pedro, California
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Harry Styles Talking to Me

My entire year was planned around this trip I made for the summer. I would be going to 12 shows for my favorite artist, Harry Styles. After my first two shows in New York, my friends and I rented a car and drove to Washington D.C for a show I had laneone for. Laneone was this special ticketing site that guaranteed early entry into the pit, meaning you are for sure gurenting front row. After driving hours overnight from New York to D.C, we head straight to the venue so I can get my number in line for the show. I ended up getting number 7, which means i'd be the 7th person going inside the venue. This would be my first show on tour having barricade, for the other two shows I was in the back of the relatively small pit. The day started off rough because of how exhausted I was. Neveraless, I persurved through my tiredness because of how excited I was for my concert. As time passed, I eventually went home to get ready for the concert. I put on this special outfit I was saving just for the concert, and had a beautiful face of makeup on, ready to last through the sweating I would go through during the concert. The time came, where venue doors open and they'd let us into the pit. Walking up to the barricade with no hassle at all was so stress relieving. I had an amazing spot, and an amazing view of Harry. I knew it would be an amazing show, since Harry knows who I am from the previous day I met him and the many previous concerts i've attended for him. My friends covered the entire barricade so I knew this would be a show that would live on in my memories forever. The show starts and my friends and I were having the time of our lives. I had never been so happy mixed with so tired because every song that would come on, I would dance with ever fiber in my body. Time passed by so fast and the time where Harry talks to the crowd begins. I had a feeling he would call me out, just because we met the night before.

Harry asks the crowd, “Who is from D.C?” I responded with silence.

He continues, “Who isn't from D.C?” He continues, looking directly at me. He smirks, and walks over.

He points at me and says, “You, where are you from?” My adrenaline was pulsing through my veins at rapid speed. At this point, I didn't know if he was for sure talking to me because of how light headed I felt. Everyone around me was shouting where they were from so I didn't expect him to listen to me.

“California?” He rebuts, with an american accent. The crowd erupts in laughter.

“Yeah, Los Angeles.” He needs, repeating my words in approval.

“What's your name?” He asks. I respond to him, but he gets it wrong. “Hannah?”

After he got my name wrong, I alone attempted to correct him, not knowing that over 20 people on barricade would be screaming my name at him. He looks surprised after expecting only my response but receiving a yell of over 20 people of my name.

“Oh my goodness,” He yells, in surprise, “ELLA!” He mimics. I laugh at his response.

“Welcome,” He opens his arms as an invitation to Washington. “How long have you been in Washington for?”

“This morning.” He laughed.

“This morning?” I nodded.

“When do you leave?”

“Uhhh… Tomorrow. To see you again!” He laughed again.

“Short trip!”

“Have you done anything Touristy?”

“No. I’ve been in line since this morning.”
“Why? There is so much to do!”

He moved the conversation over to the girl next to me after that. Talking to Harry at this show set up an establishment of myself to him, for every concert I went too after this one he always waved or gave an interaction.



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.