Save Me | Teen Ink

Save Me

By laurenh141 PLATINUM, Milford, New Jersey
laurenh141 PLATINUM, Milford, New Jersey

Summary:

What is “Save Me”, you may ask. It’s more than a project, more than a student film, more than a story about love and lust, more than our friendships, and our hopes and dreams. It’s our deepest secrets encompassed into 120 pages. It’s the one thing that is of the utmost importance this summer. To you it may sound minuscule, but to us, it might be our last memory before college.

When Amelia, Chelsea, and Miranda embark on the nearly impossible notion of creating their own film the summer before they start college, Amelia takes this time to find herself. She writes about her deep secrets that even her close friends don’t know about, while battling these demons and her self-esteem. In the midst of hiding and exposing herself, she wonders if Matt, playing opposite of her in the movie, is hiding something from her too. Loosely based on true events, it’s a heartbreaking tale of self-discovery, on and off screen romance, and the importance of life-long friendships.

Lauren H.

Save Me

I had it formatted in a word document, but it ended up somehow like this. I was more focused on getting out there than formatting it completely, but now I see it is all one blob, and thats very annoying.

Thank you so much for your comment! It was very helpful!

Love.Hate.Passion., Spring Valley, Illinois

~Hope. Faith. Love~
~Be proud of who you are.You are all unique in a different way.~
~I WILL NOT fade into oblivion , and become less than
a distant memory.~

It was an interesting story. I think you made it very relatable to people out there , in situations somewhat like this. I didn't like how it was formatted , and there was way to much cussing for my taste. I loved how your characters had such realistic personalities , and I could imagine all this in my head. You did a great job with imagery and there were very little spelling and grammatical errors. Great job!