Someone To Talk To | Teen Ink

Someone To Talk To

By MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy SILVER, Chardon, Ohio
MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy SILVER, Chardon, Ohio

"One heartbeat."

"Our scars remind us of where we've been; they don't dictate where we're going."
-SSA David Rossi, Criminal Minds

Summary:

One Day In New York, NY:

Benjamin Nicholas Logan goes for a walk.

Finds girl in alley trying to commit suicide.

Talks for a bit.

Ben leaves and girl changes mind, decides not to commit suicide that day.

Talking her out of it. It's worked once for Ben. But will it work again? And again?

MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy

Someone To Talk To

WolfGurl PLATINUM, Not A Real Place, Indiana

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened. –Anatole France.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. –Josh Billings

Men are from Earth, women are from Earth. Deal with it.- George Carlin

A nation that destroys its soils destroys itself. Forests are the lungs of our land, purifying the air and giving fresh strength to our people. —Franklin D. Roosevelt

Never lose. Either win, or learn. - Me

Is that the end

"One heartbeat."

-SSA David Rossi, Criminal Minds

Ah, thank you. I'm glad you've taken the time look at much of my work here on TI. Helps with the confidence, ya know? Well, I suppose I'm doing my job as a writer then if you have to keep on your toes and read every word carefully so you don't miss anything. :) Good, that's good, and thank you, once again.

A.PaigeTurner, San Antonio, Texas

You think that everybody hates you. You should really stop that.- A Good Friend

I usually speed read, but I can't when I read this story.  If I do, I'll miss something, and I don't want to.

"One heartbeat."

-SSA David Rossi, Criminal Minds

:) Thanks. It's not finished yet, because I'm thinking about making it into a full-blown story/noevl. However, it's going to take me a while to put the next chapter up, because the flashdrive with all my writing and drawings and stuff on it, stories and poems included, isn't working, and I think it will never work again. So I've got to figure out what to do with my stories, now.

flyingpinkgiraffes, Chardon, Ohio
That was great.  I loved the ending, it really made me want to see what happened next.  Plus I'd be depressed if nothing good happened that whole chapter, it was sad.

"One heartbeat."

-SSA David Rossi, Criminal Minds

Thanks so much! Well, if it kept you in suspense, then it's doing it's job. :) Thanks again, and I'm working on Ch. 2 now. It's taking a biut longer than I expected, though, because I have had very little time to work on it lately.

-hannah- SILVER, --, Other

"The books that help you most are those which make you think that most. The hardest way of learning is that of easy reading; but a great book that comes from a great thinker is a ship of thought, deep freighted with truth and beauty."

your story is really good!!! It kept me in suspense and I didn't look away until I read the whole thing, you really should write more :)

"One heartbeat."

-SSA David Rossi, Criminal Minds

Brainstorming for ideas on chapter 2 right as I type. :) Thanks!

.Izzy. BRONZE said...
.Izzy. BRONZE, Broadview Heights, Ohio
Please...write more! :D