Realistic fiction stories written by teens | Teen Ink

Realistic Fiction

Most recently submitted Realistic Fiction

Novels
By KellyJeanH PLATINUM
North Canton, Ohio

Aiden hates the mirror. He hates what he sees. He hates that the mirror doesn't lie. He hates that the mirror shows him everything he doesn't want to see. All the cuts, scars, bruises, blood. Every mark left by his father.
KellyJeanH PLATINUM, North Canton, Ohio

\"You think I\'m bipolar, sadistic, sarcastic, and psychotic. Unfortunately for you, everyone else thinks I\'m perfect.\"

Jakesiegler BRONZE, San Diego, California
Novels
By briddy SILVER
Royalton, Minnesota
briddy SILVER, Royalton, Minnesota

Dont walk in front of me because i may not follow. Dont walk behind me because i may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

-Albert Camus

Novels
By Skyness
Nashville, Indiana
Skyness, Nashville, Indiana

Even the biggest orchestra uses only seven notes.

CeciliaLee-Anne BRONZE, Taree, Other
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

"Be confident. Too many days are wasted comparing ourselves to others and wishing to be something we aren’t. Everybody has their own strengths and weaknesses, and it’s only when you accept everything you are – and aren’t – that you will truly succeed."

“As we grow up we learn that even the person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it gets harder every time. You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for things an old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast, and you'll eventually lose someone you love, so take too many pictures, laugh too much and love like you've never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is one minute of happiness you'll never get back” – Andy Biersack ♥

I had a goal, I had a dream…and at the end of the day no matter what people say to you as long as YOU know who you are as a person NOTHING in else in the world matters.” -Andrew Dennis Biersack<3

PulseExplosion, Cocoa, Florida

\"Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act out their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.\" - TE Lawrence.

Novels
By SallyK BRONZE
South Portland, Maine
SallyK BRONZE, South Portland, Maine
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" -Sergei Rachmoninov

Novels
By Me.wT BRONZE
Cincinnati, Ohio
Me.wT BRONZE, Cincinnati, Ohio
MissSkyscraper, Durant, Iowa

"...Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it..."
-Confucius

Novels
By J-Breezy
Orlando, Florida
J-Breezy, Orlando, Florida
Novels
By ellie5474
Highland, New York
ellie5474, Highland, New York
Novels
By meghansb38 BRONZE
Lawrenceburg, Indiana
meghansb38 BRONZE, Lawrenceburg, Indiana
Novels
By VanessaViolet
Port Moody, Other
VanessaViolet, Port Moody, Other