Marriage Grounds | Teen Ink

Marriage Grounds

By Ashira SILVER, Dunscore, Dumfriesshire, Other
Ashira SILVER, Dunscore, Dumfriesshire, Other

I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I COULDN'T!

Summary:

Lily: A young lady of nineteen, from poor standing, is coming to the end of her time at the marriage grounds. When out riding who is the handsome young man who catches her attention?

Clara: A princess who is longing to find a man whom she can adore and be adore by for just who she is and nothing else. Longing to find a great relationship like her brother, William but is finding it hard to find a man. An unlikely man enters her life when a meddling Lily lends a hand.

James: Lily and Clara are married and James is enjoying life at the palace with his new family but with all the newly weds around he can't help but feel lonely and longing for some one of his own. One of his sister's maids catches his eye but can he really make it work when she is not interested in love?

Hannah: She is recovering from her illness thanks to the help she received from the Royal doctor and now she is of age to take her first steps within the marriage grounds. Will she survive in a place with no friends or family? Will she build confidence enough to trust her new found friend?

Justina M.

Marriage Grounds

Ashira SILVER said...

Thanks very much. I hope to put out Clara's story soon so watch out for that when it comes along :)

Cocoangel said...
Cocoangel, Watford, Other

'The best moments in reading are when you come across something - a thought, a feeling, a way of looking at things - which you had thought special and particular to you. And now, here it is, set down by someone else, a person you have never met'

This is really good, well done!!!

Ashira SILVER said...

Thanks I appriciate it

dancer53785 said...
dancer53785, Grants Pass, Oregon
nice!!! :)