Th New Kid | Teen Ink

Th New Kid

Summary:

After Jasmine finished giving Jake the tour of the school they found a place that they could stop and talk and try to get to know each other a little bit. “So Jake how long have you lived here in California” “I actually just moved here a couple of weeks ago from West Virginia and with all the unpacking I hadn’t been able to sign myself up for school until yesterday.” “Oh okay did you move with your parent’s?” “Yeah we moved here a couple of weeks ago but with all the unpacking they couldn’t sign me up until yesterday, and then I started today” he said with a smile. “So Jasmine how long have you lived here?” “I’ve lived here all my life” “Really?” “Yeah I love it here it’s so nice and if you want to go to the movies or something it’s not that far away which is nice because I go to the movies all the time” “Really” said Jake “Me too I love movies, What your favorite movie jasmine?” “I have so many favorite’s I can’t choose but I do know the favorite types of movies that I like to watch the abductor movies they are just so interesting.” “No way me too, I guess that just proves that we have a lot in common” he said with a smile. “That’s awesome all my friends hate that kind of stuff and will never watch it with me. I know we only just met but you seem really nice and I would like to get to know you better what do you say that today after school we go and get some pizza or something and get to know each other better because we aren’t going to be able to do it here.” “Yeah I would love that” “Okay it’s settled then wait for me outside the school I have a really quick something I have to do after school but it should only talk a few minutes okay?” “Okay” “Well we should get back to our classes I’ll see you later.” She said as she was walking away with a big smile on her face and they both went back to their classes. 

Anonymous

Th New Kid