Life of love | Teen Ink

Life of love

By 99019254, Santa Clarita, California
99019254, Santa Clarita, California

Author's note:

This is a piece that just came to my head for some reason 

1st person

Kiara was the first girl I ever fell in love with. She was pretty and was very supportive of me playing basketball while we were in 8th grade. When we first met, we met through another friend while we were playing basketball. Every morning we would all play basketball and i would flirt with her and she would flirt back. Then i would go through the day just thinking about her. Then lunch would came and we would play basketball until the bell ring but before it rang we always would flirt then i would walk her to class then we go to the last 2 classes and i would walk her home and as usual i would flirt with her and she would flirt back. So i dropped her off and went home and texted her right as soon as i finished eating and finished my homework. This kept going on till the end of that year. As soon as we went to high school i made a mistake in asking her out and f course she rejected me. So for that whole year we didn’t talk and so i joined band and met another girl in a weird way.

First person

While i was in marching band i met another girl named Kira. Me and her hit it off right at the start which was weird because the way we met was through a friend who put us in a group chat between us 3 and from then on we became known as best friend until i thought it was the right time to ask her out but before i get to that i will tell you what happens throughout the year. I would see her every morning for 2 hours and she would be in front of me during the show. So every time we took a break i would talk to her and never focus on anyone other than her. So i would always make her laugh and we would flirt back and forth, this happened for 1 year and i thought it was time yet again i had been rejected again but this time we are still friends after all these years. Now i’m going into my 10th grade year and i crossed paths with some other girl that isn’t new.

first person

As i entered my 10th grade year i was put into an english class with the one and only Kiara. At first we never had a good vibe with each other because of what happened last year, but since we would hang out with the same people we both said forget it and let’s be friends again, so we were friends. As the year progressed we became closer and closer. So we started to call each other best friend. And as what happened the first time we would always hang out and flirt and just basically start over. But this time it ended differently because she started to like me. And for the first time we went to a party together and we looked like a couple. Always walking with each other without leaving each other. And as the night came to an end we started to hold hands and i took her to her house and she gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. After that i went home and slept with a smile on my face. The next day she wouldn’t even text me, so i would spam her with text until she finally responded with horrible news. One of her exes sent her a message that i called her a hoe and she believed it so she hated me for the rest of that year and then we eventually became just friends. And by the end of my 10th grade year i met another girl who i thought i would never get with and it ends up to be the love of my life for almost 2 years now.

first person

Olivia was a girl that i was talking to for that summer during band camp. We hit it off really awkwardly because she was teaching me some choreography and i was making her laugh by being goofy and e were flirting back and forth. Then a couple months later i asked her out. And we were both happy but after a month i didn’t think i was treating her well so i would leave her and be solo for the rest of my 10th grade year until i entered my 11th grade year and asked her out near the beginning of the school year and now we have been dating for 5 months and that’s been the happiest i’ve ever been because we always had fun together and she also loved me back and so we fell in love very deeply with each other. The first time she said she loved me i was shocked and said it back with emphasis. And so i lived happily ever after with olivia.