According to Plan | Teen Ink

According to Plan

By An1Ssum, Fairbanks, Alaska
An1Ssum, Fairbanks, Alaska

According to Plan

Every move, management, scheme and action is planned that people do.  Everyone wants money, fame, and status for popularity and praise to show they are better than the rest of the people.  Popular models, actors, and designers are working or fighting against each other to show they are at the top asof number one.

All Galaxies start with a bang and this one starts in the year 2028, where two beings are born, Ezaro and Opal, at Alpine, with the same destiny but different lives, because of their station in life. They want to accomplish two things, space exploration and to save the Earth from destruction through overpopulation. The Hierarchy of society includes High-class, Equestrian, High common, Mmid common and Llow common.

Ezaro Evankhell (Zero) was born in the low commons of the hierarchy. Ashley and Liam, Ezaro parents, never paid attention to the order, because Hamelin the founder of flying cars what?. Hamelin was heard of but never seen only by the friends of Evankhell., The high society and government were begging for the secrets of the flying cars for luxurious,??? but they refused because they wanted???.  Hamelin wanted the low commons to have the same luxury as the high society but the government refused but offered to let the commons go to school with scholarships and the payment of home utilities will be paid for them. The catch was only 12 to 18 students can go every 2 years. Hamelin, Ashley, and Liam were reluctant to say yes because the commons were given a chance for getting out of poor society to support themselves for money.

Much more later in years, Zero at the age of 9, both of his parents teached him high education hoping to have revenge on the High-class and achieve most of his goals. Zero wanted to be like his uncle, Hamelin who created the secrets of flying.  Hamelin fled to space because the Higher class wanted to steal the secrets of flying because a low class built it instead of the smartest of High-class, Hamelin left for space because he needed to find information for the answer he was looking for but Hamelin was in search of fuel for the flying car, which required Plutonium for the powering in gravity and space.

Ezaro, also known as Zero, studied hard in his elementary school to prepare for being accepted in the best school, as everyone knows high to low commons hardly get accepted to higher educations. Zero meet some friends growing up, he had fun playing with his friend until they applied for Jr. High, Zero had paved through because of studies.  

The first day in Jr. High, Zero was the well known because every commons knew about Zero from of his perfect grades and perfect looks from his parents.  The low commons did not know, Zero’s parents were high-classes but were kicked out from the membership and revoked to low common because they were helping the low common’s to get to the high-class society, even Ashley and Liam passively aggressively threatened the ranking of society. One particular day, Zero was going to apply for high school, he was walking to the application board, when he was encountered by high-class officers, Zero was interrogated because of being family with Hamelin, Zero  replied, ” He left for the stars, looking for answers and information.” The officers laughed because they did not believe for telling the truth. Then I proceeded to walk at the application center for applying for the high school that he wanted with for the better education for the dreams that he diesere. Only a handful of Low commons are sent to High Schools and College because of High-classes hate’s Lower-classes for being poor, having bad status, and not having composure of knowledge for classics and lastly no elegance.

Opal at the age 5, the most stunning, ignorant, selfish woman who is hated by the society but loved at the same time because of the family wealthiness that saved them from the poor slums and helped kept the poor at the bottom of the hierarchy chain.  Opal thought she was thea queen of everything, once she heard about the flying car, she demanded that she must have the only flying car. She demanded her father to catch Hamelin and whoever catches him will be paid bountifully with money. The person will be paid fully for finding the secrets of flying, Opal went crazy because a Low-common was able to build a flying car without the help of the high classes and being a genius in the low-common areas.  

Later in the years, Opal was determined to study the secrets of flying because the High-classes will have total control of poor people and the universe because they will be in the top of the chain.  The starting of the day in high school Opal and Zero were any means to try to find the secrets of flying to help or destroy the planet they live in. In the morning Opal was ready for going to school and as well as Zero who was accepted to entering in High School with full marks. Late starting Opal and Zero were walking to the gym, at the ceremony for the beginning of school year, they noticed each other and observed each other. When Opal seen the bronze badge on Zero she to knew that he was poor, Opal also knew he was but known as highly skilled and praised by the people of Low and High common people.  Opal was intrigued that a highly skilled low common was not at the ceremony, and that’s when Opal thought he was an ignorant person and a delinquent. During the 6-second stare, Zero replied, “ I’d better walk to the ceremony because or I will be late. And I’ll see you in classes or in lunch. Nice to meet you.” while Zero running to the front of the gym, then Opal was in shock that she was mistaken about him, being a delinquent. When Opal wanted to know about his name, she started to run after him but couldn’t run fast as the person she wanted to meet, then Opal was curious why a low common know about decency.

The day they met was the spark, that started when both meet and made the thought in Opal wondering who Zero was, who is he, and why is he the only though in Opal’s mind for the rest of the day. Most of the day Opal called the principle to find who he is and why he was in her mind. Meanwhile Zero was scared because he bumped into a high-class were was wanted to know why his alarm did not go in the morning for that day.

The second day, Opal was searching for the person who bumped into her, when she gave up, Opal walked to her class when she encountered with the person who bumped into her.  After giving up, she walk to her class, shocked to see him in the class because only high-class students were usually the only students in that top class.  The classes were separated by low commons and high-classes. Only Zero a Low common, was in the class because of his grades, exceptional for being an Equestrian and Zero had become acknowledged by the High-class society because of his high exam test.

Three weeks had passed and Opal has never proceeded to ask, if she wanted to be a friend Zero, she hasn’t found if he was going to make the flying car or not. Opal was trying to make a move at Zero but found many difficulties because he was either with his friends or helping teachers.  Opal was tired of waiting and took action to walk up to him, when Zero and his friends were talking about about hooking up with girls they know until Opal was like stumping him and Zero’s friends said that he’s in trouble. Opal ask, “ Do you to be friends and do you want to hangout.” Zero was in shock that a know high-class was asking a date and Zero immediately declined because he was not ever looking for love.  Zero replied,” I am not seeking love with a person and want to go with uncle into the star with him because he is a cool guy.” When Zero mentioned about Hamelin as an uncle, Opal was suspicious because only a small of people know about Hamelin’s family. Opal wanted a full interrogation because Zero mentioned his name like an uncle and Zero was trying to avoid Opal because she knew that Hamelin spoke about close family named as Evankhell.  When Opal was asking questions, Zero avoided her by any means to changed the subject and Zero asked,” Is the date was still available.” Opal was intrigued because he was trying to change the subject and she had a plan to reveal him if they are in a relationship she agreed to meet him after school. Later in the evening, after school Opal immediately wanted to clutch into Zero. Zero thought to himself, ”I got myself into a lot of trouble,” because of going with a date of a girl,  he did not wanted to go but having no option to decline will make him the bad guy and will be obvious to he being expelled from school.

Zero had planned out for the past night how to end relationship with Opal, a power hungry human on Earth but when he went to confront her in the morning in class, he overheard her talking about herself in a conversation and Zero sneak in closer to hear the conversation.  The conversation went, “ Dad can you find anything about a student named Zero and find his information about him because he is possibly related to the person, Hamelin.” When Zero found out about the plan about Opal, he was going to end the relationship with Opal in public.  He decides he wanted to use name Hamelin as an excuse to impress his is friends with the most famous known person who created the flying car and making science fiction to reality. When the day came for the next school lunch, he walked up to Opal to end any relationship with her and try to leave immediately because he didn’t want to see any reaction from her.  Only five seconds passed and she screamed out loud,”If you leave me I, can expel you from school and make you my personal servant to clean my toilet.” Zero replied back,” Ok, my Queen, if you do not want any contact with my parents and the most known famous person Hamelin, to share the power of flying, I will go back to my sector to rebuild the same flying car with the scraps that my Uncle created to flyway from you high-classes.” Opal was stunned that the person she was looking for was right in front of her and had a was good relationship with the scientist “Evankhell.” Opal went crazy because she had no good relationship with him and asked for forgiving one each other.  Zero replied,” I am not sure if you are good enough to become friends with me.” Opal was petrified because she had lost a good connection with him for getting information she was looking for to become about the infamous person who created the flying car. When Although Opal was in bad situation, she just laughed loudly and walked away and waved one to her driver to pick her up and go went back home. The rest of the afternoon went normal for Zero. Zero wanted to stay away from other students, so he ran to his dorm and locked himself because every High-class will wants his uncle to give them the secrets to flying.

A weeks had passed when both Zero and Opal had to return to school because they have to passing grades, when their eyes meet both they turn away because they didn’t want to face each other. When Zero took a glance at Opal during a class, he noticed that she looked like she did not want to stay in school, when Zero felt regretful for Opal because she looked like she was gloomy, wanted to stay away from school and did not talked to her friends. After the class was over, Zero wanted to asked if Opal was fine, Opal shrugged about it and ran to her private car and wanted to leave. During the time last week she planned to stay gloomy in front of Zero to regain his trust back, she wanted to know everything about Zero and about his hobby. and she studied about Zero for a week and put the plan started in action.  The following day, when Zero want to asked Opal if she is fine again and she ran away again. and this time, to prevented Opal from running away, Zero grabbed her and ran with her to the secret place. Opal screamed at the in top of her lungs to let security know. and Zero carried her to a building near by to speak about what is wrong with her, when Zero let her go, she rebelled to stay tried to get away from him and screamed again. Zero told her, “this place is sound proofed and a hard place to find even for your guards and their tracking device. Opal was intrigued that he created a space for her and Opal started talking because she wanted to know his secrets and why he created this place for interrogation. When Opal was talking to Zero, he was in shock that he was worried for nothing. Zero said, “if you are fine then why don’t we split up and go back to classes.” Opal shouted,”NO!!! Why do you don’t not want to be friends with me or at least become a couples.” Zero was in stunned that she confessed him because only in trying to find information about him and Zero replied, “Why me I do not have any reputation or even elegance to qualified for dating with me.” Opal was flabbergasted because he mentioned he has no status. and she was thinking about it and she asked,” we should date in secret and reveal it after High-School is over and continue to date in college.”   When Zero heard about the negotiation he was reluctant to agree. He did not want to date and only wanted to accomplish his goals until he wanted a condition too about what is her goal after going through the school, she immediately replied, I want to find out how to create the flying car and help the High-class to ascend them to the sky and space. When Zero heard about her goals and hobbies he agreed to be couples in secret and they left the secret space and they went back to class late.

After school they went to the secret place and talked about each other for the past four hours until they had to sneak back to their dorms to sleep until they got caught by the police because they were called and they will have to be in after-school guidance because they have missed most of the school and they have to regain back their grade from C or better.  In a matter of days, they become famous because they are the smartest people in the school. When months have passed they become very happy for being partners and they have planned for college until Opal forgotten about her plan finding the secrets of flying. When her plan was in action Opal asks Zero in every possible way to know about Hamelin, when she mentioned about him, Zero immediately try to change the subject when Opal tries to ask why change it when she yelled, “I told you everything about me and you’re not telling about yourself and do not care about me.” Zero replied, “because I am scared!. You will be like High-classes who kicked my parents to the slums and claimed any scientific achievements, what you are trying do to me like my parents… We shouldn’t be a couple and go on our way to just become friends. You are my first love who wanted to be with me, but I was wrong, you just want to use me and throw me away like a bad toy.” As Zero was done speaking and he turned around. As Opal was now starting to realize that her plan was seen through and feels guilty about it and when she was about to speak, Zero answered, ”Oh yeah, I’m going to drop out of school and no you cannot convince me back to school, I thought you would not be like any High-class and would not to be greedy to find my Uncle….. Goodbye.” As Zero kneeled down to grab a piece of metal, the secret place dismantled into the metal piece and it was the size of a small ball.  He walks out to his bus for packing up to return home. Opal realized that Zero created a space for hiding from any place, she wanted to run at him and say “sorry.” But was too late because it was the last chance for breaking him apart and she cried because she was in love with him as he was leaving. As Zero was about to leave he had a heavy heart he wondered that is it right to leave opal and quit school. When Zero turned around to have the last glance he noticed that she was crying silently instead of loudly like last time of cheating or lying when he was about to speak Opal glanced up to speak they locked eyes. Both notice that when they have loved each other and they wanted to forgive themselves and become real couples, but when Zero asked, “ Do you really love me, because if you do run to me and kiss me now.” Then Opal had the chance to redeem herself to have true love as she immediately ran crying and shouted, “ I’m sorry that I tried to use you for myself desire and never paid attention to our feeling to each other.” When they both embraced each they agreed to be a couple and never lie to each other.

About a week had passed they have amended their relationship and improved and learned about each other and wanted to deepen the relationship. They have deepened their relationship further than last time and they have realized that they wanted to abandon their dreams for love.   Zero and Opal thought they would be married and never have children and work until the dreams are finished. While when they deepen their relationship they walked to the park and have talked about what to do after there are done with the accomplishment and dreams. Zero asked Opal, “ what will you do after when we're done with everything?  Will you try find more items to have fun with.” when Opal was listening to Zero, she replied, “ I believe that I will need a partner to finish every accomplishments and dream I share with.” meanwhile Zero was flabbergasted that she replied like that, she wanted to be him forever as in marriage. Zero thought,” what will I do with Opal and what will I achieve with her and in possible future.” Opal was staring hard at him and Zero respond with, “ I will maintain the relationship and the dream goals together.” when Zero replied with that answer Opal become frustrated and happy that He wasn’t taking it seriously and she stumped out angrily and making a gesture to zero about not be with me. Zero tried to ease her to see what wrong until he whispering in her ear and she started crying because he said,” I promised to marry you if you have a college degree without cheating.”

Opal has a good mood because when Zero purposed to Opal she began to become wary about her surroundings because she had enslaved the school to ease her fitting for power and status until she encountered the Vermillion family the oldest high-class that established the Hierarchy since the beginning.  Luke Vermillion, a person who wanted to marry Opal but couldn't because she always rejected and she would say, “ I want the smartest, kindest and loving person who will always give me something fun to use.” When Vermillion heard about she was going to get married to a low-class and Luke thought she lowered herself to marry this guy. Luke wanted to know what type of guy who would mind controlling her to marry her and try to use her against high-class. Luke walked to the class to see and was right Opal was hugging Zero in front of everyone in class as Zero wanted no attention from anyone.   Luke stomped to them and shouted, “What are you doing with my fiance.” luke grabbed Opal and ran away from Zero, Opal was flustered that Luke grabbed her and run away. Opal tried to shrug away from Luke and failed when she realized that they were walking to the room with nobody around, Opal was screaming and Luke replied, “none will look for you except for that idiot.” Opal shouted,” he’s not an Idiot, you are!! Why did you take me away from my fiance.” Luke was stunned when she shouted he was the fiance instead of him so he pushed her down to the floor and when she was still shouting, she realized that he was going to have sexual relation.  Opal was struggling to hit him and cussing to not have it in, Luke was insisting to try to remove the mind control from the commoner. Zero came in blazing with gadgets he made and rescued Opal without knowing any sexual relationship with the Vermillion. Opal any cut ties with them because Luke was doing inappropriate things. Opal’s father, Mur Der Heizer had punished the Vermillion Family for trying to force marriage instead into Zero family were classified as High-Class and founder of Hierarchy so Opal father, Accepted the marriage between low common and High-Class to be married because of the acts of Vermillion.

The last year of High School was coming to the end because of summer and the fun begins, College, the Advanced level of education were everyone get to discover the new invention and publish to the public some of the inventions were not published like the flying car but the low common took long ways to find the secrets.

College Begins with Opal, Zero and Luke, they had a hard time to get accepted to college. Opal and Zero have loved each other and got married during the High School because they did not want people to interfere their goals and the dream they shared, once in a while they fight about what to and why it is better but when Zero stops and agrees with his wife. He sees the accidents at Opal until something funny or bad happens, Zero just watches and sees the wife messing up with the science experiments and starts to redo the work again. Zero have been focused to find the secrets to fly but only fails and nearly finds some portion to fly while Opal was sleeping.

During college Zero and Opal have studied science and mathematics while Luke was trying to chase Opal because he was obsessed with her and wanted to have sexual relation with her.   Luke had going out on bars and hotels with other girls because he lusted the skin, beauty, status, and facial looks because she was the prettiest woman in the world. Luke has tried any tedious ways to break them up but failed because they have hidden technology from people and had secrets places to hide.  Luke had tried framed Zero but only improved his status and wealth because he was married to the strongest influential person in the world but only in the deal was Opal would boss Zero to do want ever she wants. Zero had gained many reputations from Opal for being married and the being the second smartest person other than Hamelin because the IQ was more than 200 ranges but Hamelin was in the 250s and his parents in the 230s but the High IQ ran in the Evankhell. When Zero found that out he confronted about to Opal she was shocked and love him more because he was honest and love each other. When Opal heard about it she immediately wanted to a child to bear with him because he was smart and honest but when Zero disagreed Opal whispered, “ I will wait for you to let me bear your child.” Zero was flustered because he wanted to give up on his dreams and wanted a family instead.