The ending | Teen Ink

The ending

By awesome_writer BRONZE, Lahore, Other
awesome_writer BRONZE, Lahore, Other

opportunities don't come to you , you make them for yourself, BY yourself....

Summary:

life can be happy or sad or unexpected. but to him the Obliteration who named himself Luka , the life is just a word, he's existance brings endings and chaos. He hates everything about humanity because deep sown seeing the end of beautiful things has broken him and he lost hope. Until,he came across Jihha. Lee Jihha is a wonderful writer and lived a normal yet a little sad life as everyone. her aunt got diagnosed with something thats unimaginable to her, with so much misery she wished for the ending of eveything and that's how their story begun.

Riri K.

The ending

awesome_writer BRONZE, Lahore, Other

@JustMe_Vaanya these are the first four chapters, the other eight chapters will be shortly up, since i am new to this site I really am trying to get to know how to work here but as far as your comment i will keep that in mind and thank you for the appreciation....as soon as the other parts will be uploaded you will be able to easily find them on my page<3

JustMe_Vaanya SILVER, Dehradun, Other

"Una Vida, I have come to accept that I cant experience everything in life. But what I will, I'll experience deeply..."
-Shivya Nath

Hi... This is really nicely written! :) It would be helpful if you could just comment the order of the other pages too...

awesome_writer BRONZE, Lahore, Other

To the person reading this , thank you for giving my work your time.....the rest parts will be on my page and you will easily find them there, sorry for the inconvenience but I don't know how to update your already published work here but still thank you for reading this as well<3