A poor boy and rich girl | Teen Ink

A poor boy and rich girl

By Salman-Ahmed-khan-125 BRONZE, Karachi, Other
Salman-Ahmed-khan-125 BRONZE, Karachi, Other

Never band your head
Always hold it heigh
Look the world
Straight in the eye.

Author's note:

live happy with love

Once there was a village where a farmer used to live who used to do farming every day. He had a son named Harry. Harry was an obedient and intelligent boy who studied in a local school in their town. one day the farmer got seriously ill. since *Harry* was the only son of his parents, he had to do something to live on. so he started farming in his father's place and working hard. On the other hand, he was very keen on studying but he couldn't manage the time to study because of his work, so in compulsion he had to quit his studies but usually in the evening after his work he used to go to the park of their town and studied there for half an hour and eventually it became his habit.

On daily basis having very hard work in the morning. he went to the park and studied there in the evening as per his routine when he usually goes there.

As the time passed, his father recovered and came back to the field and started working. Despite his father's arrival, the boy didn't leave his work. He was working there and also was giving some time to his studies and gradually after a very hard struggle he was able to complete his graduation and he did it with flying colors.

One day while he was in the park he got an idea that why not I should try for a good job? so he decided to apply for the job. He went to his father and asked for permission. His father agreed and let him apply. The very next day, he applied for the job since he was a skillfull and Smart boy. he was called for the interview, and he was surprised to hear that he was going to have a job. His father was feeling proud on him.

The next day he went for the interview happily as he got there he saw a lot of people there who got rejected because the criteria for hiring a person was totally beyond his expectations. but he didn't give up he gave the interview confidently with full dedication but unfortunately, he got rejected because his educational background was not as strong as it should be. He got hurt by that failure

Having been rejected he was coming back home with a sad face. He decided to go to the park first to get relief and to get some fresh air with nature so he went to the park and set under the cool shade of a Neem tree and was thinking about his life and how hard life is. Suddenly he just had a look at the water well in the middle of the garden and beside the well, there was a most attractive and pretty girl covered with a sophisticated white dress that compelled him to stare at her.

As she turned around, he saw she had very long black and shiny hair with a stunning look and as she look at Harry they both fell in love with each other since harry was handsome too.

It was love at first sight but the woman he fell in love with was the daughter of a billionaire and he thought about the yardsticks of the girl that he will not be able to match with it but he didn't know that the girl is very generous and kind-hearted.

Although she was rich and pretty she came to Harry and greet him warmly and said I am Rapunzel. Harry was surprised by her action but he greeted her in the same way as she did.

After spending much time together they have known each other a bit. During talking suddenly she just had a look on her expansive watch. what did she see? It was going to be 6 o'clock and it's going to be dark. she stood up in hurry and said  *we will meet tomorrow right here at the same time* and rushed towards her house.

Harry was confused but happy too so he didn't pay heed to her strange behavior and walked back home. As he got home. There was a big smile on his face even though he had been rejected in the interview. Since he was happy his mother thought that he had cleared his interview and got the job so she came to him and hug him and praised him a lot but she got depressed as she came to know about the rejection while his father was working on the farm his father was called to let him know this rejection.When he heard that he started to blame his luck and said *We can't do anything we born in a poor family and we will die in the same situation we have no luck* furthermore he said to his son not to have that many big dreams that couldn't be achieved and left the room Harry got depressed too and just lay down in the bed and close his eyes suddenly the stunning look of that girl come before his eyes and he got happy and had a very big smile on his face that gives him the courage to try again.

The next day he got up with a happy face and start his work with a smile. Everybody was a bit confused because of his strange behavior because everybody even his father also thought that Harry must have been sad because of the rejection but it was not like that he was happy because of that girl and work with great enthusiasm because he was going to meet her again on the same time at the same place so the time passed and it going to be 5 o'clock and it's time to meet her so he got ready hi hurry and rush to that place but as he got there he didn't find anyone there so he thought that she wouldn't come so he got sad and sat there suddenly she appears from behind the tree and give him a surprise and started laughing with loud voice Harry fall in love with her nature and then the greet together and talking to each other for a long time and during conversation Harry wanted to ask about yesterday but he was not able to ask her because she was not letting him speak.

The time passed its time to leave so she stood up and said we should leave now because the sun nearly has set and it's going to be dark so harry was agreed with her and they both stood up and took some steps then Rapunzel said we will meet regularly on the same time right here and then she left.

The next morning Harry got up happily and got ready and went to his work in the field with his father. they both were working together and they were discussing the Crops during their conversation his father abruptly asked to harry that where have you been hanging out nowadays and said "I have been noticing you since you have come from the interview your mood is changed there is a sudden change in your personality. You must have been sad because of your rejection but you're happier than before there may have been a reason that changes your life and I am curious to know what is it? Having listened to this harry got astonished and confused about what to say to his father he got nervous and said: "No father it's nothing like that there is no specific reason for it I just try my best to be happy in every situation". His father didn't prolong the argument and changed the topic even though he changed the topic but still, he was confused by this behavior of his son.

At night when Harry went to bed. He was not able to sleep because she becomes his obsession and she always comes before his eyes whenever he close his eyes. Then what happened Harry decided to purpose her and one thing that still confusing him is How to purpose her because she is the only daughter of a millionaire she might reject me on the other hand he said to himself that I want to have that girl at any cost so in this confusion he fell asleep.

The second day he got to his work and looked forward to the evening time from the morning because he was going to purpose her so he started his routine with an enthusiasm and worked hard the whole day.it is going to be 5 o'clock now he came back home got himself ready and move towards the meeting spot he didn't realize he was late today and Rapunzel was waiting under the Neem tree he got in the park and saw her waiting so his heartbeat got doubled and he was a bit nervous even though he was feeling nervous but there was a charming smile on his face and went towards her and greeted her as the same way he has been doing since their first meeting then they started their conversation but in this time Harry took. a bold step and asked her that I have been noticing you that before 6 o'clock you just rushed towards your home what's the matter? so she got nervous and confused too but despite this, she told a lie to him, he was listening to her but something else was going on in his head, he was thinking that how to purpose her so eventually he said to her I want to say something and deliberately said *I Love You*.

Having listened to it the girl said it's not possible and started to run to his house Harry was shouting that what is the reason behind it why are you doing this? and he started running after her to the corner of the road there was a big white palace she went inside it and Harry went inside too she went upstairs and got to the top of the building and Harry got there too she saw the full moon and she was standing at the corner and Harry was behind her as the moon came out from the clouds the transformation started and within a second she becomes a horrible wolf harry was astonished and scared then suddenly the door of the roof shut itself and there was nowhere to run he was very frightened because the wolf started walking towards him and jumped on him and suddenly he fell from the bed and realized that it was a nightmare.

Tanzeel-ahmed-123, Karachi, Other
Story was amazing!!!

Tanzeel-ahmed-123, Karachi, Other
Worth reading book!

Ameena3010 SILVER, Karachi, Other
Wow brilliant story.

Sabahat31zakir BRONZE, Karachi, Other
MashaAllah outstanding work incredibly amazing