My Vampire Love | Teen Ink

My Vampire Love

By Jemma1011, Siparia, Other
Jemma1011, Siparia, Other

Summary:

When Jen learns that she is about to get married to a stranger, she vows that she will ruin his life. But what happens when she discovers that he is a vampire and more importantly that she is falling in love with him.

Jemma C.

My Vampire Love

DeeCaf said...
DeeCaf, No Way, Other

That's the thing about cake, it demands to be eaten.

It is a great story but there are all those little things that can be improved but they're minor things. I loved reading it! Post more.  

IndoPandaBear SILVER, Cordova, Tennessee

"For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." - Sir Isaac newton

Please post more.. I am like addicted to your story!!

Jemma1011 said...
Jemma1011, Siparia, Other
Google the story if you want the latest chapter

Jemma1011 said...
Jemma1011, Siparia, Other
Hahaha thanks, that means alot. From now on, all the loose strings are going to be tied up  - as the book is almost to the end. I'm glad you kept reading. Don't know when i will post again - since the editors here have to review it, i usually wait until i have a few chapters.

FallenAngel1 SILVER, Chula Vista, California

"Good Night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that i shall say good night till it be morrow."-Romeo and Juliet act II scene II, William Shakespeare
"What's In a name? That which we call a rosse by any other name would smell as sweet."-Romeo

OH MY FREAKING GOD!!! Is that a dream or is it real? Daren is supposed to be dead. How can he come back? What will happen now? Will Jen go back to Daren or let him go to be with Eric?! This is so AWESOME. I wish that we could talk face to face but oh well. I was so mad at Zane and so surprised that THAT happened on CH. 30. OH MY GOSH! You just killed me, stabbed my with a dagger. Keep on writing. PLEASE

Please write more, this can't just be the end. It just can't! Everyone wants to see if Jen and Eric make it through that. It takes time to write what happens next so take your ime. just remember that there are people that love your work and want to read more. Hope you are having a great summer! :-) :-) A HUGE FAN!

writerthinkerdreamer BRONZE, Narnia, Massachusetts

"Just keep swimming," ~Dory, Finding Nemo

yay I really love this it makes me happy :)

AbbyOliver6 BRONZE, New York, New York

"Every cloud has a silver lining" and "I don't get distracted easil-SQUIRREL!"

OMG!!!! Daren is alive!!!!!!!!!!!!

savannah tranby, Hawarden, Iowa
please please pleas dont let that be the end thay cant die :(

BrownEyedGirl GOLD, San Antonio, Texas

If life were easy, where is the adventure?
If you never leap, you will never know what it is like to fly.

They better not die if they die I will scream!!  It was a really good story line! I hope you write what happens next!!!

just-another-url GOLD, Cannes, Other

"It's a good thing to be strange. Normalness leads to sadness." -Philip Lester

omg don't let them both die :( please tell me that she'll just become a made vamp and he only passed out ! This has literally gotten me trough my school year, I come home each day and run to the computer to see if you added more since the day before ! And even if school's over, you can't just kill them off ! There's still so much to add, but I'll stop here... just please continue this story:) I'm your n#1 fan !

Oh My GOD!!! That was AWESOME, it was suspenceful and i just wanted to cry. He loved her but he was acting like a maniac. He did not want to lose her but he was making her be afraid of him. I wanted to hold him but i also wanted to slap him!!! As soon as i was done reading i screamed "Oh My God!" My dad loked at me as if i had lost it. Ha ha. PLEASE write more, i am addicted. I am literaly shaking after reading this last chapter. Will she die? Will she turn into a made vampire, because she drowned or will Eric be able to save her? Please write more. Stupendous work by the way.

AbbyOliver6 BRONZE, New York, New York

WHAT?!?!? HOW CAN IT END LIKE THAT?!?!?! PLEASE ADD MORE, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO JEN AND ERIC!

Pleaase Keep Writinqq It is Verry Interestinqq My ActuaL Firstt Book Ivee Readd EntireLy On This WebbSitee

orangeapple said...
okay first off I started reading this at midnight and its 2:54pm it kept me up thinking how wonderful this is pleasepleasepleaseplease keep going

Chloe3395 said...
Chloe3395, Millers Creek, North Carolina
Please keep going! This is amazing!

W-O-W pleasae go on. This is really good. You should write more.

AbbyOliver6 BRONZE, New York, New York

Ohhhhhhhhh please add more!!!!!

RRRRR BRONZE said...
RRRRR BRONZE, Orrville, Ohio
1 article 1 photo 83 comments

"Education is when you read the fine print. Experience is when you don't."- Pete Seeger

"I didn't quit because I wasn't strong enough to live through it, i stopped because i was strong enough to move on." -Unknown

Okay.. 

1. I love this plot

2. I read this all at one time

3. PLEASE CONTINUE IT

4. I hate to say it, but they are some grammar mistakes and misspellings that are a little distracting.

5. I STILL LOVE THIS BOOK

Bookworm2144 BRONZE, Elmont, New York
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

You can never get everything that you want in life.

WOW this is awesome