Hunted | Teen Ink

Hunted

May 1, 2011
By Mandi_Mac SILVER, Glendale, Arizona
Mandi_Mac SILVER, Glendale, Arizona
7 articles 16 photos 8 comments

Favorite Quote:
"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do something worth writing." -Ben Franklin


Summary:

Everyone has secrets of their own, wither it is their own personal secrets or secrets that have been passed down throughout their family history. Either way, every secret is different, but has one similarity…to be concealed, for one mind only.

Secrets can bring people closer or farther apart. For two families, secrets were what brought them to meet in the first place, but it was also a secret that sent one of the family members running away, from everything she had ever known and lived for. Luckily it was the same secret that brought her back to the people who truly loved and cared about her, in a way she would have never expected; but again this is ordinarily found in the paranormal world, running away but soon realizing that they can’t run from the past, only finding themselves running back to where it all started.

Only a few live lives more fascinating then the “normal” hunter, but they are already written in history; it’s the “normal” hunters no one hears about. Their good deeds that they do, the little things that never get told, but hold a great amount of meaning. Sacrificing their freedom and risking their life so that you and I may sleep safely at night.


Amanda M.

Hunted


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.