Matchmaker's Mansion | Teen Ink

Matchmaker's Mansion

By Hope_Princess BRONZE, Hebron, New Hampshire
Hope_Princess BRONZE, Hebron, New Hampshire

"Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible."

Summary:

When Asha takes her first step inside the Matchmaker’s Mansion she had intended to find someone to take the place of her ex-boyfriend that had broken her heart…
But instead she was thrown into the arms of the mysterious Shay who makes her promise never to love him.
It all started with the first question of the Matchmaker’s Quiz: “Would you be willing to die for the person you loved?”
What will her answer be?

Hope_Princess

Matchmaker's Mansion

Minion SILVER said...
Minion SILVER, Denver, Colorado

Always follow your heart, even if it's sometimes wrong.

I would so read a continuation of this! I loved every minute of this book and I'm sure I would love another one. Great work, publish this please...

caskettluvr said...
caskettluvr, Yuma, Arizona
Omg!!!!!!!! A-freakin-mazing!!!!! I loved it!!!!!!!

This is a very good book that i think evryone should read!

totalbooknerd11 BRONZE, San Jose, California

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few or the one."
-Spock, Star Trek II: The Wrath of Kahn

This is really cool!  The idea of demons is pretty fascinating.  I also like how vague the ending is... more room for interpretation.

I-I am flattered! That really is my only goal with writing...to inspire and encourage others. :-)

Silence_of_the_me BRONZE, Atlanta, Georgia

i cant drown my demons they know how to swim or i need you like a boy needs his mommas side.... this is not what it is only baby scars

This book is amazing. i really dont give out compliments very much but i felt that i needed to say that this is amazing. Okei byyyeee

JoyousCelly BRONZE, Amritsar, Other

Happiness was but just a brief episode in the general drama of pain (life)

You have become my inspiration ........... this took me to a different world,you have a really bright future;BEST OF LUCK;>

carissathestoryteller GOLD, Bremen, Georgia

Remember... that each child is a separate person. Yours forever, but never fully yours. She can never be all you wished or wanted or all you know she could be. But she will be a better human being if you can let her be herself. ~Stella Chess

This is my favorite book on TeenInk. I could read it over and over! I'm glad she ended up with Chase, though Ever's end made me horribly sad and I loved Shay immensely. If you ever get this published, I'll be the first to buy it!!! Great storyline, amazing characters, and the mystery of the Deum was awesome. Thank you for such a fantastic story!!!

theporcelaingirl BRONZE, Austin, Texas

"Don't point the blame when you can't find nothing, look to yourself and you might find something..." Sleeping With Sirens

This book was amazing!!! So good that I stayed up until 3 am reading it!!! I mean, I previously started reading it but that was when you were still working on it. I agree with a few of the other people who read this book; I think it should've been Shay, but she still got her happy ending. And you are the author after all so all that matters is you got yours. And even though I didn't get my exact happy ending (which would've been something involving Shay and Asha) the book was still so amazing and just pure awesomeness. No kidding, this book should be in stores. I couldn't stop reading it!!!!!! I've been writing a lot more now than I used to and I wish I could finish a book haha I'm already writing two XD Well, thanks for writing this amazing work of art!!!!! P.S. I love Shay so much like omg I'm totally fangirling right now :P

luv2read said...
I agree it totally should have been shay the whole story was really aswesome and i really loved it but the ending.... i really wish it was shay 

I did kind of allude to another book, didn't I. ;-) I wish I could say it's coming soon. I had several ideas, which is why I left it open for the prospect of continuing. But honestly, nothing is concrete as of this moment. Would you like to read another continuation if I did, even if it was an entirely different kind of book?

EmilytheBelleofA. DIAMOND, Athens, Georgia

To love is to be vulnerable; Triumph is born out of struggle; We notice shadows most when they stand alone in the midst of overwhelming light.

Is there more coming? If that's alright to ask? I'm now curious what Shay is doing now or going to do, haha. i love this book. Thank you for sharing this!

on Sep. 2 2014 at 2:12 am
TheNerdGirl PLATINUM, Glen Ellyn, Illinois

Shoot for the moon because even if you miss you'll still end up among the star's

that was absolutely beautiful but i still think it should've been shay. the entire story it sounds like thats the way its going then just boom she loves chase more.

Haha, I promise I'll stick around ; ) You're a really wonderful writer!

Thank you so much for your comment! Haha! Can you tell I've been procrastinating. I've finished a couple of the next chapters but I haven't gotten around to posting it yet. Soon! I guess you'll have to stick around to find out. ;-)

This was very good. It was really good. You have a talent! but may I ask, what happened in the end??? Thank you for sharing this!

JustAnotherDay. BRONZE, Andover, Ohio

Stephen Fry - There are many people out there that will tell you that "you can't". What you've got to do is turn around and say, "watch me."

Oh my goodness! I love love love this. Keep it going.

hnmattison said...
This was so amazing! I have been checking for a new chapter, and I finally saw it today! I can't wait for the next one!

HOPE_LOVER! said...
hi hope princess i think i will like to read this book when im older. how did you come up with the idea for this book it sounds amazing. B)

Added another chapter for ya! Enjoy!