The Difference Outside the Doors | Teen Ink

The Difference Outside the Doors

By delz4 GOLD, San Francisco, California
delz4 GOLD, San Francisco, California

"Experience is not what happens to you, it\'s what you do with what happens to you." - Aldous Huxley

Summary:

Everyday Alice takes the bus to work and everyday she sits next to S. Stewart. She doesn't know his name and he won't tell her, the first initial written on his ratty blue backpack giving her her only clue.

They banter back and forth everyday making up stories about the other bus patrons. She continues to try to guess his name and he pretends to be annoyed by her persistence.

But the boy that Alice thinks that she has gotten to know has a secret. One that could shatter the world that they have built for themselves on the bus.

Adela F.

The Difference Outside the Doors

Garnet77 PLATINUM, Sinagpore, Other

"Everything's a triangle." ~ My mother

"Write what you love, write what you care about, because sometimes, it's the easiest way to be heard."

I wish this was longer! I loved it so much! It was so easy to read, and I love the characters. The voices of both were relatable, entertaining and humorous. And I really like the romance between the two characters. This is very well written. Good job!!! :) 

SilverLuna SILVER, _________, Washington

"Come fairies take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.".... W.B. Yeats.
"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

This was great! And it could become a full fledged book! I ADORE it! Keep it up!(:

delz4 GOLD said...
on Sep. 2 2011 at 12:36 am
delz4 GOLD, San Francisco, California

Wow, thank you so much.  That really means a lot to me.  You should check out some of my other stuff!

Love.Hate.Passion., Spring Valley, Illinois

~Hope. Faith. Love~
~Be proud of who you are.You are all unique in a different way.~
~I WILL NOT fade into oblivion , and become less than
a distant memory.~

I love this. I love this so much that if you wrote an entire book on this I would buy it and read it endlessly over and over again. There was the perfect mix of romance and mystery and humor. It was absolutely amazing , and I am so glad to have read this ;it brightened my day.Great job!