Redemption | Teen Ink

Redemption

November 15, 2011
By emmy1578 BRONZE, Kingsport, Tennessee
emmy1578 BRONZE, Kingsport, Tennessee
1 article 0 photos 12 comments

Favorite Quote:
"There's nothing to writing. You just sit at a typewriter and bleed."


Summary:

Clarissa has it all. The looks, smarts, friends, money, humor, family, everything. Never once having to lift a finger for herself, this beauty is living the life we all dream about. At least until a tragedy occurs, and it's all her fault. Now, on a drastic downward spiral from heaven to hell, Clarissa flees ind desperation to hopefully clear her mind and get things right again. Of course she only finds herself more lost and broken than before. Alone, broken, desperate and hopeless, she finds herself even more baffled by the charming Garret and his cozy beach home shared with Ann, his adoptive grandmother. No one to trust, no where to go, Clarissa is forced to stop running and face her worst fear...the truth.


Emily M.

Redemption


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 21 comments.


Dance.Dance said...
on Nov. 21 2011 at 8:44 pm
Dance.Dance, Stansbury Park, Utah
0 articles 1 photo 7 comments
Oh, my heck.  I am in love with this.  I could not stop reading!  Can you add onto it?  I would absolutely love to read more!  I think this is the best novel i have ever read on here!!  Please please PLEASE write more!!