Underwater | Teen Ink

Underwater

December 29, 2011
By musicfan PLATINUM, South Holland, Illinois
musicfan PLATINUM, South Holland, Illinois
38 articles 0 photos 8 comments

Favorite Quote:
"...in the end, you've got to become the change you want to see in the world."


Summary:

Olivia is taken from a life she’s used to, a life she loves and is thrown into something new, something hard to get used to when her dad dies. Her mom moves them away from the heartache and the pain—to Liv’s discomfort—to a small town. Now she has to get used to living with just her mom—who doesn’t seem like she loved Liv’s dad at all—and dealing with thoughts of suicide being a better choice than living. She wants to feel the music like her dad did, but all she feels is the physical pain she felt when she saw her dad's bloody face before he took his last breath. How could her life possible get better when Hayden comes into the picture?


musicfan

Underwater


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 2 comments.


on Mar. 31 2012 at 4:14 am
nemish23 BRONZE, Sydney, Other
2 articles 0 photos 110 comments

Favorite Quote:
"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything;
They just make the most of everything they have."

"Today is life. The only life we're sure of. Make the most of today." -CSI:NY

your story rocks! please write more! i'd love to read it!

and check my stuff out too sometime? :)


on Jan. 18 2012 at 9:36 am
Mermaidmissy SILVER, Las Vegas, Nevada
8 articles 0 photos 136 comments
Ok, your story totally rocked. I sooooo loved it and it was awesome. I hope you keep on writing more pages soon, I would to read some more to. And can you take a look at some of my poems and book please. Thank You! :)