Lucifer's Light | Teen Ink

Lucifer's Light

By Anti-Hero, Wellesley, Massachusetts
Anti-Hero, Wellesley, Massachusetts

In love there forgiveness and in forgiveness there's love

Summary:

Lucifer lives in Hell's Kitchen with his roommate Azriel, a demon with some serious identity issues. Lucifer is loved by the locals, but can't seem to love himself. Lucifer sees people associating him with evil, so he associates himself with evil. Arc angel, Raphael, informs Lucifer and Azreal of a possible attack on heaven. He asks them to join a fellowship that will fight for heaven. The fellowship consists of
Lucifer: The Fallen one who will fall no more
Azriel: Potty mouthed Demon
Archangel Raphiel
Archangel Gabriel
Archangel Michel
Honooch: Gabriel's flamboyant kid.

Anti-Hero

Lucifer's Light

milforce SILVER, Bloomington, Illinois

"Those who have the ability to act, have the responsibility to act."

I agree with Emiri, the idea is awesome, but I'd definitely slow down. With a story like this, a big part of what makes it great is describing things the way a demon would see them. Other than that, just look out for errors and you're set!

BluBliss GOLD said...
BluBliss GOLD, New York, New York

Bella's love for Edward was like, "Omg. He's hot. He's mine because he sparkles. Now I'll brood the wholle book while I'm with him."

I like the idea. Naw, lemme rephrase that... i love this idea. But the way you worded it is a little fast paced. I think you could add some more details, stretch some descriptions out. I loved how you described, iin teh beginning, the shock of the lightning. Nice one there. Keep working that pen/cil man!