Girls Are Crazy | Teen Ink

Girls Are Crazy MAG

By Anonymous

   Eve, the mother of all, definitely started the trend of insanity. She had a loving husband, a beautiful garden and God at her fingertips. Naturally, Eve was not satisfied. She gave in to temptation (the snake) and ate the stupid apple. She ruined the lives of women for the rest of eternity by passing on the trait of insanity. Yes, it is true, women are completely crazy.

I believe women are completely crazy versus slightly crazy. Why else would it be it necessary for us to go to the bathroom in packs? Are we so petrified of solitude that we cannot even dispose of our bodily functions alone? I admit I often go to the bathroom in packs and I have no excuse. I suppose I am crazy.

Then, there is the whole beauty process that is performed by women. Crazy women all around allow hot wax to be spread on their bodies and rid them of hair in unwanted places. This act of beauty, along with plucking eyebrows, is painful. Women also pay a large amount of money to have their nails done. This is a useless act because the following day, the nails will chip or break. There goes fifty dollars down the drain. That in itself is pure insanity.

It has always been portrayed or expected for women to be thin. If a woman is not, her beauty is considered in jeopardy. This has led many women into the craziest action imaginable: starving themselves to reach a desired weight. Anorexia and bulimia are diseases usually found in women. They destroy their bodies just to be pleasing to the eye, when in actuality, they already are. Many insecure younger women also over-exercise, which may result in stunted growth. These serious conditions are more examples of women's "insanity."

These examples are just a sampling of women's craziness. Overall, it is clear that the world's mysteries of women's actions lead to one simple reason: women are crazy. ?