Best Pizza In Florida | Teen Ink

Best Pizza In Florida

By easymoneysniper03 BRONZE, Sussex, Wisconsin
easymoneysniper03 BRONZE, Sussex, Wisconsin

Clearwater Beach, Florida, has restaurants but only one King’s Pizza.  King’s Pizza was a pleasurable experience and a pro great pie. When devouring the wildly hot slice, there are things to take into consideration.  Not only biting into the slice is great about this Pizza place but enjoying the environment around you too with music and scenery. I ordered the classic cheese piece of pizza when I went there for the first time even tho I have been there multiple times.  I liked the cheese part of the pizza it was equally spread around the slice, was well cooked, and every time you pick up a slice cheese is strung everywhere and tasty. The marinara sauce was tasty, there has to have been a special spice in it because it was amazing.  Finally, the crust was floppy only because of how greasy the slice was and the bread seemed like it could have been in longer. If you're into the cripsy perfectly made crust without your slice collapsing, King’s Pizza is the opposite. This doesn’t necessarily make it bad but it is a critique of mine.  I am voracious right now just thinking about Kings Pizza because it is good food.

The environment was welcoming.  Any workers who make contact or serve customers are extremely outgoing and will provide well service.  The place is on the side of the sidewalk, right by the beach and sells food that isn’t expensive or inexpensive it’s right in the middle.  They sell other items on the menu like cheese bread, salads and others. This place is also swimsuit friendly; most of the stores by the beach are swimsuit friendly.  You can’t get a better pizza joint than King’s Pizza.

This is a review of the restaurant King's Pizza.