Green's Beauty | Teen Ink

Green's Beauty

June 6, 2022
By NotMyActualName GOLD, Delafield, Wisconsin
NotMyActualName GOLD, Delafield, Wisconsin
14 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
You're only out of options when you stop looking for them.


Green is a beautiful color. It is a color of nature. A color of life. Green is found everywhere in this world. The color is the first color you see as you enter the natural wilderness. This lifeful color represents the growth of plants and animals and of our world. We long to see the color as other animals flock to use that same color as their main source of life. Without this color, the world would inherently be darker in tone and mood. Green is representative of change; change of weather, of seasons, of actions. We use this color to signify the importance of things such as ecosystems, Earth, and of nature. Green can be used to show a start or progression or happiness compared to anger. The color is happiness by default Green signifies the lands that we as people can own. These are the same lands that we can make better and care for as these lands can be lost if we do not help them. Green is the color of healthiness in nature. When plants are the most healthy they can be, they tend to be green in order to show that same healthiness. All throughout the natural world there is green, whether it be from our foods or from plants or from animals, this color is here and it’s going to stay here as an important part of everyday life along with all the symbolizing you can find that comes from this beautiful color.


The author's comments:

Composition Developed Quick Write