Untitled | Teen Ink

Untitled

By reneeannxyz PLATINUM, Bloomington, Illinois
reneeannxyz PLATINUM, Bloomington, Illinois

Albert Einstein once said, "There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle." And with that in mind, I accept that almost everything has a reason and can be explained, but you have to have faith and the magic of the world. Although it is necessary to know fact from fiction, you can't lose yourself with the words. Life has magic, and you have to know that sometimes, things don't need an explanation. You have to have faith and know that somewhere, a miracle is happening. Its a mysterious, chaotic world.. and the best thing to do is just believe. And with that, you take your faith and trust, and you take chances. The only way to ever become something, to ever accomplish anything, is to take a risk. Whether its with people, or with dreams, you have to put yourself out there and allow destiny to take its course. You have to have faith, and live your life. You must follow your dreams and take every step necessary to accomplish your dreams. The world is waiting for stories to be told and for things to happen. It is up to us to follow and believe, to allow our dreams to set in motion. Along the road, you will find obstacles.. but that makes the outcome worth while. If everything were easy, nothing would have value. It's easy to just achieve everything.. but it is wonderful to work for things. Life is all about chances, faith, experience.. and people. This world is full of people, waiting, watching, wondering. I believe that we are on earth for each other. We're here to become a part of one another, and to grow not as individuals, but individuals who make up a whole. Every person is meant to change your life in some way, whether you realize it or not. They are meant to make you stronger, to make you learn. We are not here to waste time, but to create new, better lives and to love. Its about the moments with people you love, and moments with people you care about. Its about becoming something to someone else, and knowing you've been there for someone. Life is about us, life is about each other. I know, we are thrown with the question.. "What is the meaning of life?" And I'm not sure that we'll every figure it out, but that's just it. We're a we. We're meant to discover things together. We're meant to be more than just one. It's the world, and us. We have to accept things, we have to believe. We have to try and fail, we have to love and move on. We are more than just human, we are everything.