Stop and Appreciate | Teen Ink

Stop and Appreciate

By frommusicwithlove SILVER, Syracuse, Utah
frommusicwithlove SILVER, Syracuse, Utah

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." By Dr. Seuss

I sit outside ,on the roof, at the park,or at a table in a local Starbucks,. Thinking bout life an how beautiful it is and how fleeting moments can be , how everyone is so focused on where they are going and what they have done in the past or everyone's past. That they don't appreciate the simple present an miss what's happening that leads us to where we go in the future and what lessons we take from the past with us, life is a adventure to enjoy falling down just to rise even stronger with new determination to keep going because you decide where you wanna go not anyone else, and those people that judge and say you won't make it or aren't good enough.They'll regret ever doubting you because you'll prove them wrong and they will wish they could shine like you.

Honestly the main point is, don't get caught up on life, don't worry about the future , and don't listen to others that try to tear you down. I'm not saying don't plan are do things that are foolish to live in the moment, be smart, and use that brain of yours.