War in Ferguson | Teen Ink

War in Ferguson

By JohnWelsh. SILVER, Baltimore, Maryland
JohnWelsh. SILVER, Baltimore, Maryland

"

On August 9 2014 teenager Michael Brown was shot dead by police officer Darren Wilson. Recently the court decided that officer Darren Wilson would not be indicated and chaos has never been worst in Ferguson.
Recently in Ferguson a pregnant women lost her eye after cops shot a car with a bean bag.

Also in Ferguson riots have only gotten worst, and journalist and local news reporters and other innocents have gotten caught up in the mess.

Darren Wilson has made comments about Michael Brown and his  reason for shooting him. Going as far as calling Brown an animal.

Wilson has shown no signs of sympathy for shooting Brown, which I believe makes Ferguson protesters angrier.

However with the riots and chaos in Ferguson, Darren Wilson is in talks with the police department about resigning.+

-
The protesters of Ferguson have shown as that together we have power against the government. Together we have a strong unified voice, alone however, we stand no chance.

However it`s not just Brown we have to fight for. We have to fight for all teenagers and all innocent people that have been caught up in police violence. We have to stand up for our rights, before we slowly lose them.
We also have to stand up for our privacy.

Alone we may be powerless but together we can fight corruption.