Donald Trump | Teen Ink

Donald Trump

March 1, 2016
By samvasile8 BRONZE, Auburn, New York
samvasile8 BRONZE, Auburn, New York
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Hello classmates, today I am here to explain to you why people have a tough time liking Donald Trump. I am also here to explain to you why he would be a great president. Mr.Trump has a tendency to anger and upset people by some of the things he says. People make him out to be “stupid” or “dumb”, I’m here to change your mind about that. Donald Trump is truly a smart man, some of the things he has said on the campaign trail are not always smart or appropriate. The things he has said on the campaign have made people think he is unintelligent because of his smart remarks and the profanity. Mr.Trump is worth over 4 billion dollars, do you think anyone who has made that much money is unintelligent? Many dwell on the fact that 4 companies Donald Trump has owned have gone bankrupt. Anyone who does as much business as him are bound to make mistakes every once in awhile. Everyone makes mistakes and I think that Mr.Trump deserves a break. My father owned and ran his own company for 43 years, I’m sure he made his fair share of mistakes. However, in those 43 years he was extremely successful because of all the hard work he put it and the thoughtful and smart decisions he made. Donald Trump has lots of good ideas for our country and I think that he can follow through with those ideas. If people could see past the profanity and smart remarks they would see he is a smart man who would be a decisive Commander in Chief. With this speech in mind I hope you urge your friends and family members to vote for Trump come voting day. I hope to see Donald Trump in office come January 20th, 2017. Thank you for listening.


The author's comments:

I think that Donald Trump would be a great President, and would be great for America.