My Response to Fire and Fury | Teen Ink

My Response to Fire and Fury

January 8, 2018
By 22rbhattacharyya GOLD, State College, Pennsylvania
22rbhattacharyya GOLD, State College, Pennsylvania
18 articles 2 photos 18 comments

Favorite Quote:
Among my most prized possessions are words that I have never spoken -Orson Scott Card


All of you must know about the new book that has been published by Michael Wolff called "Fire and Fury." A lot of response has been heard by many different people, government officials and civilians. 

I was one of the first people to get the book at my local Costco and I know that atleast half of the book is completely. I am not a Trump lover even though I consider myself conservative. I am not a Republicans who always supports Republicans just because they are red. I have common sense. But this is absolutely bizarre! The media wants money and what is the easiest way of getting money... writing lies about our president. 

Trump has ADHD and he has the mindset of a five year old and is most of all unstable. I agree, Trump can do dumb things just as any other president but this is unprecedented and disgusting to call out our president and personally insult him about it. I might point out the bad things that Trump is doing but I think we should morally judge whether it is alright to jump to conclusions from some unrelated statements. I will stand with our president, red or blue, and it is not right to judge their work by their personal/family actions.   

I don't really care about Trump's personal problems as well. My parent's investments in the stock market and real estate have almost doubled while they are going to get a significant cut in taxes. That is ALL I care about.

Our media is going to far with this Fake News. No, I do not watch Fox News only... I watch multiple sources and I can see the deep bias in each one. If we want to make our country better we shouldn't be divided and publish books that worsen that gap but we should work together and show concern for issues we are passionate about and publish articles and books about that. Criticizing our president will get us nowhere. Working with him, our legislators, and our community will.