Teen Drug Abuse | Teen Ink

Teen Drug Abuse

July 31, 2010
By truely.spoke BRONZE, Newton, New Jersey
truely.spoke BRONZE, Newton, New Jersey
3 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"everything will be fine. just enjoy life!!"


One kids use drugs when they are really stressed. Which at the time they could think it's a great thing to go to. It releives the stress when you get high, but from what he has told me...there is a humungous after effects. It all really depends on the drug you use. Pot/weed gets you high but afterwards you get dizzy and have a headache and then there is mushrooms. That is one of the worst ones. You can go on a trip and not come back. I was once told that this guy went on a trip and thought he was an orange and he still thinks he is. He is a mental wreck. Then there is crystal meth. You can become addicted by the first shot or snort. It's crazy stuff. When i went to Georgia there was a radio station, 95.5, and it would have little segmants of poeple talking about how the got started and how they dont stop. Think about it...you dont see 80 year old meth users. The world has drugs, but that doesn't mean you use them.

The author's comments:
I'm 14 years old and have friends who use all differen kinds of drugs. It kills me when i text them and they reply saying cant talk...getting high. It's rediculous. I love this kid but i choose not to talk to him because of the drugs he uses. They are scary stuff. It horrible to do and i know i will never do them!