EPIC VS SUPERHEROS | Teen Ink

EPIC VS SUPERHEROS

December 13, 2019
By Anonymous

Spiderman throws out a web to another building in three seconds he’s already on the building. In reality, you can't do that you have to walk from place to place just like the epic heroes did. Epic heros are based on people while superheroes are make believe.


Epic Heroes - epic heroes are people who are somewhat heroes. They are good leaders in wars and they are royalty. These heroes are not like the ones you know of. They have to walk from place to place they basically are just normal people who help a lot. No powers nothing they have to find a way to make it happen. The gods help them when they struggle.


Superheroes - superheroes use costumes, super powers, etc. The superheroes look up to someone, they also have a weakness. In every movie or cartoon they have an arch enemy. For example, just how Batman’s enemy is the Joker or like Superman's enemy is Lex Luthor. They try to save their town or city from a bad villain. Their lives are different from regular people because they have powers and they save people.


Superheroes and epic heroes are kind of the same because they have weaknesses and flaws. They also help people who need help, and of course, because they both are heroes. Even though they might have some stuff in common they also have many differences, as well. Just how superheroes have powers, epic heroes don't, they only depend on the gods to help them. The superheroes wear costumes and stuff well epic heroes don't they gotta wear what they have on. They both defeat the bad person on both ends but epic heroes don't make cartoons are most people probably know about them. They only have little in common, but they're still different.