Summer | Teen Ink

Summer

March 2, 2014
By kirra body BRONZE, Walker, Michigan
kirra body BRONZE, Walker, Michigan
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Summer
it sniffed the air to smell itf summer was. it smelled like daisy floating in the air pass my nose. the breeze was not hard it was just perfect . it walked to the park and swing on the swings just to feel the breeze of summer on my face. it was getting late so it knew that it had to scurry home before the streetlights came on. it approached my house to see my grandma sitting on the porch for her rocking chair. My grandma was sweet as honey and anything we ask for she would surely try to get it.’’ Summer break already?’’ she asked. ‘’yes ma’am it its.’’ it said . ‘’Do you won’t do a puzzle together?’’ she asked Then it told her itn the kindness voice ‘’yes it would love to’’ Then me and my granny went inside. the smell of flower entered the room. My little sister, kymora, was sleeping on the couch all bundled up in her favorite blanket. she looked so cozy. it raced to the dining room table where me and my granny were about to get ready to play a game called ‘’the whole story.’’ That was my favorite game to play because it would sometimes get them right. After me and my granny were done playing my granny and it got tired and went to take a nap. it wanted to sleep outside but my granny said that there was a storm coming and it shouldn’t be outside when it happened. it smell the rain coming when it closed our living room windows. finally my little sister woke up. ‘’Kitre’ she said .She would never call me by my first name . She sprinted to my arms as it reached out to her. She smelled like sweet honey that couldn’t get any sweeter to me. She was the sweetest thing to me in the whole world. Suddenly my mom, Tameka, walked through the door.’’ Hello chocolate. how are you today?’’ she asked. ‘’i'm doing good ’’ it replied. My granny had woken up from her noon nap too when my mom walked through the door.