Tales of the heart | Teen Ink

Tales of the heart

TALES OF THE HEART:

We all have a very good know how about the word “LOVE” which may have different meanings and aspects. Most people see this word in a different exposure. Love is a very beautiful word to express feelings to someone or something we like the most in this world. It may have multiple meanings , such as for affection to someone, great interest and pleasure in something, to like or enjoy very much, but the level of love we have with our parents is unbeatable.

When we love someone wholeheartedly we only think about them and want to be with them for the rest of our life. We adorn dreams with them. When the person we love the most in this world, leaves or forgets us we become nervous, stubborn and start questioning to ourselves that why did that person ditch me? Do I not have the abilities to become according to their benchmarks? Do I really need to improve myself? These are some questions arise and we start finding the answers. While finding out the answers we adopt all the hobbies and become the second version of that person. We start missing them, remind all memories and recall the golden time spent with that person. Then we become insane who even don’t know what is happening in this world and around us. Sometimes while sitting alone and missing that person we smile like a child. We neither care nor pay attention on ourselves because we think that all the happiness were just because of that person and now nothing can happen.

Moreover, life never ends up when someone leaves us. In this hard time we just have to remember that God is with us and He never leaves us alone in this world and whatever He does is definitely done for our benefit. May be the most unexpected miracle is going to be happen in our life and He may reward us with all the happiness of our life which we expected before. Indeed, He is the most merciful. In this time we just have to groom ourselves and focus on our goals giving a lesson to that person who left that life didn’t stop on leaving. Although, you have achieved all your dreams and living a beautiful and peaceful life with all the luxuries you dreamed of. The lesson we get form this incident is that stop chasing the person who even neither cares nor treats you the same way as you do and focus in your dreams and goals.