Love your kind of love. | Teen Ink

Love your kind of love.

July 26, 2009
By NatalieB. GOLD, Loudon, Virginia
NatalieB. GOLD, Loudon, Virginia
12 articles 0 photos 61 comments

Favorite Quote:
Make your own lines, and color outside of them.


People must fight for marriage!!! Laws should not prohibit you from being with the one you love!!!! Now, I'm not screaming about anarchy, or to stop the government. But I can't believe that some one would do such a cruel and terrible thing. No law should keep you from being with the love of your life!!! This is just.....uh. This issue just........ discusts me. This is such a terrible and cruel thing to do to a person. And, believe it or not, most popular brand names support a company that helps gay people get closer and closer to solving this issue. Celebritys support it, fast-food resturants support it, there are even campaignes held to spread the word. I hope that this issue will be over soon. It's just a terrible thing to do to a person.......


The author's comments:
Thank you for reading my opinion on the gay marriage issue. If you think that keeping someone from the one they love is wrong then please leave a comment. If you want to speak for this issue as well, write an opinion of your own. I want to know what other people think about this issue.

Similar Articles

JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This article has 32 comments.


on Mar. 31 2013 at 4:40 pm
The purpose of your .......s is kind of ambiguous

Waka $inamon said...
on Dec. 7 2011 at 9:31 am
You guys are discusting. Its Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

on Oct. 2 2011 at 8:02 pm
BlueBubbles95 BRONZE, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
1 article 0 photos 37 comments
I so agree with you! everyone has a right to be happy!!

on Jul. 28 2011 at 4:01 pm
andromeda13 SILVER, Barrie, Other
8 articles 0 photos 174 comments
um it is hurting pple??? why should gay marrige be any different then sraight marrige??? My Aunt is a lesbian and i would hate too see the look on her face is someone told her she couldn't marry the person she loved. it would make me cry

on Jul. 28 2011 at 3:58 pm
andromeda13 SILVER, Barrie, Other
8 articles 0 photos 174 comments
i accept the opinion of not liking gay marrige hopwever i do disagree with it. love is love no matter what, and it's a terrible thing too tell two pple who love each other that they can't get married. it's plain cruel. sure have an opinion but don't act on it! it doesn't do any good! what good are you doing by telling people they can't get married just becasue they are gay or lesbian or bi??? why should it matter?

Ambrosia H. said...
on Nov. 28 2010 at 1:54 pm
Marriage's point is to bond two people in love for eternity, because they're in love. Where does it say that it's for one male and one female only? And if your example comes from some religious book, I'm sorry, but I will totally disregrd it. I need better proof than religion, which may or may not be right.

TryeGuy said...
on Nov. 28 2010 at 12:59 am
I agree, It is ridiculous that there are even laws about this.  But in truth it is more about fear. As humans we generaly fear what we do not understand. Fortunately, we are beginning to understand others and there ways much better, a good example is this post itself

on Sep. 1 2010 at 8:36 pm
tawny_2011 SILVER, Inez, Kentucky
6 articles 0 photos 7 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Everyone is gonna hurt you. You just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

Piglet: "How do you spell love"
Pooh: "You don't spell it...you feel it" <3

DEFINITELY!

Its a relationship between two people...not the whole world. Why should people who i dont know or who dont even care about me as a human being get to decide if Im allowed to get married to the person I love?

 

LET PEOPLE LOVE WHO THEY WANNA! FREE LOVE <33 GIVE IT A CHANCE =]


NatalieB. GOLD said...
on Apr. 1 2010 at 9:08 pm
NatalieB. GOLD, Loudon, Virginia
12 articles 0 photos 61 comments

Favorite Quote:
Make your own lines, and color outside of them.

While I am not part of the gay community, I do agree that homophobics and the fake homosexuals are really just these small, ignorant people who want evrything to be the way they want it.

NatalieB. GOLD said...
on Apr. 1 2010 at 8:58 pm
NatalieB. GOLD, Loudon, Virginia
12 articles 0 photos 61 comments

Favorite Quote:
Make your own lines, and color outside of them.

You shouldn't be sorry for what you think is right, but it's good you don't want to offend anybody. When I first wrote this article, I thought I'd get a bunch of hate responses, but I now I get that a ton of users on this site feel as strongly about this as I do.

NatalieB. GOLD said...
on Apr. 1 2010 at 8:55 pm
NatalieB. GOLD, Loudon, Virginia
12 articles 0 photos 61 comments

Favorite Quote:
Make your own lines, and color outside of them.

I'm just glad I'm getting the word out to more people. I'm not part of the gay community, but I was raised knowing wrong from right, and the way people hate homosexuals and how some people act for attention or to be funny in this kind of way is ridiculous. I hope that in the future this won't be a big issue anymore.

on Mar. 31 2010 at 5:01 pm
JasonsBaby GOLD, Spencer, West Virginia
11 articles 0 photos 42 comments

Favorite Quote:
when i get mad i tend to tell people to "go suck a fart"

I totally agree wiyh you. straight people are alloud to be married why cant homosexuals? They shouldn't be treated any differently, theyre people too! And its total BS for someone to stand in the way of love no matter who you you fall in love with same gender or not! just my opinion, hope noboddy takes offense to it and if they do then sorry, its just what i feel.

on Mar. 31 2010 at 11:17 am
MadHatter BRONZE, Ferndale, Washington
1 article 20 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Live the life you love, love the life you live." -Bob Marley

Thank you for posting this. As part of the gay community, its good to know that somebody supports it. Im sick of all the homophobics or people who're into lesbians cause its "hot." I also hate all the girls who're saying to bi to get attention from guys. I live in a pretty hick town full of people who just dont get it.

Haven BRONZE said...
on Mar. 31 2010 at 6:37 am
Haven BRONZE, Oakland, California
2 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Alot of poeple down same sex marriage and same sex love but its not them. I read this in a anita blake book i read. it said poeple hate whats inside more than the other. Basically if someone is gay lesbian or bi or i mean even trans the person in question will have a problem with it because they cant be happy with who they are and are jealous of the other person.

All of this is my and a few of my friends opinion


on Mar. 9 2010 at 9:19 am
asesa234 BRONZE, Garrison, New York
3 articles 0 photos 7 comments

Favorite Quote:
"What can I say? I'm me."

I love your perception about this topic, I feel the same way- even though my religion implies that it should be otherwise, I believe that people should not be discriminated just because of what they like or who they love, as long as they are good people!

AmnyR BRONZE said...
on Jan. 4 2010 at 3:59 pm
AmnyR BRONZE, Clifton, Texas
4 articles 0 photos 134 comments

Favorite Quote:
To the world, you may be just one person, but to one person, you may be the whole world. ~unknown

well, that's the great thing about america... we can all have our own opinions :)

NatalieB. GOLD said...
on Jan. 2 2010 at 10:17 am
NatalieB. GOLD, Loudon, Virginia
12 articles 0 photos 61 comments

Favorite Quote:
Make your own lines, and color outside of them.

But hundreds of thousands of people are homesexuals!!!

NatalieB. GOLD said...
on Jan. 2 2010 at 10:15 am
NatalieB. GOLD, Loudon, Virginia
12 articles 0 photos 61 comments

Favorite Quote:
Make your own lines, and color outside of them.

I respect your opinion on this issue, but (as you can already tell) I strongly disagree.

NatalieB. GOLD said...
on Jan. 2 2010 at 10:14 am
NatalieB. GOLD, Loudon, Virginia
12 articles 0 photos 61 comments

Favorite Quote:
Make your own lines, and color outside of them.

I think its great that you are ebing a free thinker outside of your religion over this issue!!

NatalieB. GOLD said...
on Jan. 2 2010 at 10:13 am
NatalieB. GOLD, Loudon, Virginia
12 articles 0 photos 61 comments

Favorite Quote:
Make your own lines, and color outside of them.

Thank you for agreeing on this ridiculous issue. Homosexuals aren't the onlt people who want this issue to be canned!!!!