Love... | Teen Ink

Love...

September 2, 2009
By AngelForeverBleedingLove DIAMOND, Frederic, Wisconsin
AngelForeverBleedingLove DIAMOND, Frederic, Wisconsin
65 articles 3 photos 248 comments

Favorite Quote:
You say you don't remember,
But I will never forget


Okay. I think that teen dating is... Well, I think it is a way to learn from your mistakes and everything. I know there are girls out there obsessed with boys and girls out there who love being single. There is nothing wrong with that, but I just want to say to those who think it's pointless... Maybe it is. I myself am 15 years old and have been dating since I was in the 7th grade. I have had my fair share of broken hearts, but at the same time, I have learned many important lessons that I may not have learned if I hadn't done those things. Think about it this way. If... Okay. Let's say you wait until you're older to date. You find someone that you really like and you want to spend the rest of your life with. But it's one of your first times dealing with the stress and down times of relationships and you can't handle it. Maybe the love of your life has just passed you by and you can't do anything about it. Everyone dreams of a happily ever after, right?! Don't let yours pass through your fingers!


The author's comments:
Love isn't overrated. It's about being yourself.