Teen Pregnancy | Teen Ink

Teen Pregnancy

By jessie-w GOLD, Winnemucca, Nevada
jessie-w GOLD, Winnemucca, Nevada

To lose is inconceivable. Everyone wins in some way. You just have to push forward and leave the wreckage behind.

Could it be, It shouldn't be something so fragile and delicate moving inside. This skinny little body not yet ready to be stretched and expanded. This girl not yet ready to have one of god's miracles of life. I can barley take care of myself, how would it be with a child on the way. A man who who plead his innocense to the very end. He's on the football team and I just hang my head in the hateful school walls dreading the results. If it says yes I'll be giving up all my hopes and dreams, and maybe ruining his life. If it says no I don't know if I can stop thinking about what could have been. Just another teen pregnancy, another statistic, another failing mother just trying to get by. Although I had always heard about it, I never thought about it, or even contemplated that it might happen to me. I take another deep breath, sighing heavily and I head to class. No matter what, I will do what's right, and that's to live without regrets.

I'm in the middle of a huge scare where I have all the symtoms of someone who is pregnant and its by my ex-boyfriend and I'm not ready for what might happen.

tennisislovee34 GOLD, Sterling Heights, Michigan

"Every moment of your life, you're writing. Even in your dreams, you're writing. When you walk the halls in this school you meet various people and you write furiously in your head." -Frank McCourt

just because you might be a teen mother doesn't mean you are going to be a horrible one. everything happens for a reason. if you are pregnant , the little baby moving inside you has surprises for your future. just because you might be a teen mother doesn't mean you are going to fail, so don't even begin to think that. keep your head up gorgeous, people would kill to see you fall.

jessie-w GOLD said...
jessie-w GOLD, Winnemucca, Nevada

Thanks for that. its just that I have alot of hopes and dreams and I was scared that I could'nt give a baby all the attention it deserves

Turbo-lover said...
how do u knoew youll fail as a mother u could be a great one