Teen Pregnancy | Teen Ink

Teen Pregnancy

October 5, 2009
By jessie-w GOLD, Winnemucca, Nevada
jessie-w GOLD, Winnemucca, Nevada
16 articles 0 photos 14 comments

Favorite Quote:
To lose is inconceivable. Everyone wins in some way. You just have to push forward and leave the wreckage behind.


Could it be, It shouldn't be something so fragile and delicate moving inside. This skinny little body not yet ready to be stretched and expanded. This girl not yet ready to have one of god's miracles of life. I can barley take care of myself, how would it be with a child on the way. A man who who plead his innocense to the very end. He's on the football team and I just hang my head in the hateful school walls dreading the results. If it says yes I'll be giving up all my hopes and dreams, and maybe ruining his life. If it says no I don't know if I can stop thinking about what could have been. Just another teen pregnancy, another statistic, another failing mother just trying to get by. Although I had always heard about it, I never thought about it, or even contemplated that it might happen to me. I take another deep breath, sighing heavily and I head to class. No matter what, I will do what's right, and that's to live without regrets.


The author's comments:
I'm in the middle of a huge scare where I have all the symtoms of someone who is pregnant and its by my ex-boyfriend and I'm not ready for what might happen.