Love Sick Teens | Teen Ink

Love Sick Teens

By Fate98 GOLD, Glasgow, Other
Fate98 GOLD, Glasgow, Other

"Life isn’t about how popular you are… What girl or boy you are dating or who you know. Life is about always being true to who you are or what you believe in. Never let anyone convince you that their way is better than your way. In the end all we have is our hearts.. and our minds. This is the reason we sing.. this is the reason we cry… this is why we live." - Andy six"

A lot of teenagers are forever writing articles about if we teens can experience love.Aside from the fact that seeing the same article done over and over again is a little boring, it's also not a very good question. Of course we teens can experience love! I don't understand how the older generations don't think we can. Many teens have had a first love interest at 13. I had my first love interest between 12 and 13 and that relationship lasted a really long time. I don't know if maybe when people write these non original articles they have just broken up with someone or they are love sick but seriously write about something different PLEASE. Also who ever says that teens are not emotionally mature to know what love is they are wrong! of-course alot of the time teens maybe are just in is because it's a crush and whats worse is some people are just in it for the image of having a boy friend/girl friend but you know that could be the same in any age group. My mum and dad met in high school and they're doing alright.

Ok basically I'm saying is i think there is no need for this question because yes you can fall in love in high school, granted it may not last but never the less it's in your high school some where.

I hope nobody takes offence to this article. I'm not trying to be mean to people who have written this kind of article. As good as it is that young people are expressing these sort of feelings,rather than keeping them inside but i think it's just really over done. Feel free to argue against me.