Love is a being? | Teen Ink

Love is a being?

August 21, 2012
By RaiderWriter14 BRONZE, Roanoke, Virginia
RaiderWriter14 BRONZE, Roanoke, Virginia
4 articles 7 photos 7 comments

Loving is one of the hardest things in the world to do. Not only are you saying that you love something but you are proclaiming it to the world that you love someone. You love them. You love them. It has taken people centuries to fully understand the true meaning of the word love and what it truly means to love someone. But even the most educated philosopher does not know the true meaning of the word love or what it means to love someone. Love and loving someone is an idea that sumps people all the time. Love is not just a word but also a being. Not a human being but a being none the less. Loving is not just a feeling but also a being. Again, not a human being. Love and loving are the things that make those cheesy romantic comedies, love stories, Disney movies, and romantic novels, and love at first sight seem real and it makes these beings seem like they are not more than just a few feet away from where you are standing right at this very moment. But sometimes those beings turn sour and dead when the human beings that are trying to override something that not even philosophers and the greatest minds in the world truly understand. The beings of love and loving are dead to one person considering what the human being did kill them. Weather it be trying to cheat love and loving, or lying to love and loving. These are all events in which the human kills the being of love and loving. Again, remember that trying to wrap your brain around this idea of there being other beings in the world beside humans are something that has been around for centuries. Minds wondering weather there are beings on the planet of mars, ufos, and other being right here on earth. But trying to wrap your brain around the fact that love and loving are beings is beyond that stance of believing in aliens and other forms of human life. But try just for a minute to wrap your brain around the idea of two beings that are large and lively and so unpredictable, and so understandable. Wrap you brain around the beings of love and loving and try not to be the human being that kills these beings in the mind of another human being.


The author's comments:
I wrote this while thinking about love and loving and it just kind of flowed. I really did not think about what I was writing but I just let it flow.