I hate liars | Teen Ink

I hate liars

By VaNeesha Hicks BRONZE, Berwyn, Illinois
VaNeesha Hicks BRONZE, Berwyn, Illinois

Why do people lie? Is it something they are born to do? Maybe they do it just because they can. That's one thing I truly hate. Liars.

Everyone has lied in their time. But we d1on't make it a habit. Many people lie in every conversation that they have with someone. Why can't they just tell the truth?

People lie so much that you don't know when they are actually telling the truth. It's like you can never trust them. You don't know weather to believe them or not. That gets so frustrating after a while.

There's always that person that lies obsessively. Those are the people that are just born to lie. They do it and it just becomes a habit. It's like an addiction; they don't know how to stop.

Liars are people that you really need to look out for. They're everywhere. You just have to listen to your instinct and not listen to their lies.

OttoCrystal said...
I've come to sympathize people who lie rather than hate them. As far as I know people lie because they are afraid of the consequences of telling the truth or simply to save face and satisfy their ego. But yes it really can get frustrating.