Twilght, the good, the bad and the ugly | Teen Ink

Twilght, the good, the bad and the ugly

October 5, 2009
By emmatheballerina GOLD, Tacoma, Washington
emmatheballerina GOLD, Tacoma, Washington
14 articles 0 photos 55 comments

Favorite Quote:
"It is not in our greatest glory in never falling, but in rising everytime we fall"
"I use to want the words "she tried" on my tombstone, now I want "she did it"


Okay, so I have read the twilight books. The first one was excellrnt, the second was so boring, the third was better than the second, and the fourth was not as good as the third. So the way I see it, the odds were good,the evens, not so much. Twilight was a great book. The plot was good, everything was good.I read that book in like, three days. New Moon was borig. I ended up reading that one in like a month. I had to read bella mope around all the time. She whined and whined and did nothing but mope around until Jacob comes around. Eclipse was better. Breaking Dawn in my opinion wasn't as good as the third. I liked renesmee though. She was a good addition. But it is not the books that are the problems...

When I went to go see Twilght fo the first time, I was so expecting to be disapointed. There was no way the movie was going to be as good as the book. The first time Edward popped up on the screen, every girl screamed. I was in shock. He isn't all that. Yes he is good looking, but not enough to make me screem in my seat. After the movie, I thought about it for a while. They made him too pale. Granted he has to look paler tha normal, but they just amde him look like a man wearing foundation. I do not lie to you. Plus, Kirsten Stweart was a horrible Bella. Her acting was no up to the bar for that movie. I didn't like her for the choice, she may look like bella, but she didn't act the part.

I hope everyone is ready for more. We still have three more movies...

The author's comments:
I just needed to vent about the whole Twilight thing.