Twilght, the good, the bad and the ugly | Teen Ink

Twilght, the good, the bad and the ugly

By emmatheballerina GOLD, Tacoma, Washington
emmatheballerina GOLD, Tacoma, Washington

"It is not in our greatest glory in never falling, but in rising everytime we fall"
"I use to want the words "she tried" on my tombstone, now I want "she did it"

Okay, so I have read the twilight books. The first one was excellrnt, the second was so boring, the third was better than the second, and the fourth was not as good as the third. So the way I see it, the odds were good,the evens, not so much. Twilight was a great book. The plot was good, everything was good.I read that book in like, three days. New Moon was borig. I ended up reading that one in like a month. I had to read bella mope around all the time. She whined and whined and did nothing but mope around until Jacob comes around. Eclipse was better. Breaking Dawn in my opinion wasn't as good as the third. I liked renesmee though. She was a good addition. But it is not the books that are the problems...

When I went to go see Twilght fo the first time, I was so expecting to be disapointed. There was no way the movie was going to be as good as the book. The first time Edward popped up on the screen, every girl screamed. I was in shock. He isn't all that. Yes he is good looking, but not enough to make me screem in my seat. After the movie, I thought about it for a while. They made him too pale. Granted he has to look paler tha normal, but they just amde him look like a man wearing foundation. I do not lie to you. Plus, Kirsten Stweart was a horrible Bella. Her acting was no up to the bar for that movie. I didn't like her for the choice, she may look like bella, but she didn't act the part.

I hope everyone is ready for more. We still have three more movies...

I just needed to vent about the whole Twilight thing.

I agree with you somewhat. Though I did love the books, there was times when meyer described too much on Edward or Bella. The second book was the worst about it. Thanks for the comment!

theflamingorange BRONZE, San Jose, California

"I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal." -Jane Austen

Honestly, I strongly dislike the whole twilight thing. I understand the hook of the novels: sexy vampire has forbidden relationship with could-be-you girl. However. the writing is just average. Meyer uses too many adjectives, and spends too much time talking about the perfection that is Edward. Yes, I read the whole series. I borrowed the books from my obssessed friends, and finished each book in a decently fast amount of time. Altogether, i found them to be vastly uncreative. I ddin't mind reading them, but it is completely overrated.

xXYourxRainXx BRONZE, Moyock, North Carolina

"Don't be afraid of shadows, it only means there's a light nearby" -Amy lee

Yes I totally agree. Fiannly someone sides with me.☺

music_lover PLATINUM, Park City, Utah

MY quote: "Without music, life would be absolutely pointless.... Music is my life and it always will be!"

Yes, I liked the books a lot! But with all of the fuss about it, sometimes it makes people forget. It's not about the fame, its about the writing itself. I like the books. :)

I agree with you I read midnight sun on the web and I remembered how much i loved the books

tnmebd1 SILVER said...
tnmebd1 SILVER, E. Setauket, New York
I still love the book. It's super hard to look past the annoying fuss and movie, but when I do, I remember why I love the books so much

thanks. I was so frustratesd with the whole Twilight thing. thanks for ur comment

music_lover PLATINUM, Park City, Utah

I agree with you 100%. At first, I was like every other girl after the first book came out. "OH it's sooooo good!" But after all the fuss and especailly the movie. I don't really see what's so special about it anymore. The movie didn't have very good acting, but if you didn't read the book, it would have been really hard to follow.