Vampire Diaries vs. Twilight | Teen Ink

Vampire Diaries vs. Twilight

By Delanafan4ever BRONZE, Columbus, Ohio
Delanafan4ever BRONZE, Columbus, Ohio

Never give in, Never back down

The show about vampires or the movie? Many people say that Vampire Dairies is based off Twilight, but have you noticed the first Vampire Diaries books came out 10+ years before Twilight.

The Vampire Diaries has more story lines and isn’t all based on a love story like Twilight. When you watch something with vampires you should be able to see their face change, the kill, burning in sunlight, BLOOD. You shouldn’t see some amateurs who sparkle and don’t even have fangs. The only good one in Twilight is Alice.
Twilight vamps are apparently “perfect.” Well nobody’s perfect and is really annoying when acting like it does. If you look very closely in the first movie when the apple bounces off Edward’s shoe and into his hand you can see the string. Nobody can do that. When the Vampire Diaries is more realistic, and has a better story line.

Jeremy and Elena, their parents died in a car crash. Jeremy does drugs and Elena lies and says she’s fine. On the first day of school mysterious, hot new guy. They get together but when she finds out he’s a vampire she isn’t dumb like Bella she is scared, says they can’t be together. Though she gets back together with him when she realizes he won’t hurt her. There’s death, romance, and brother rivalry.

Damon and Stefan the vampire brothers both love her. She loves Stefan but can’t be with him until she knows everyone she cares about is safe. Damon loves her and that’s changed him, he has an amazing speech at the end of season 2, episode 8 but compels her to forget. When has Edward ever done that? He left Bella when she needed him the most, Stefan or Damon would never do that. Wish he didn’t make her forget though; it’s not selfish for him to love her, and then he turned off emotion again. If I could I would do that, makes things so much easier.
Which one do you think is better?

Delanafan4ever BRONZE, Columbus, Ohio

Never give in, Never back down

As always, and not knowing what to expect.

Delanafan4ever BRONZE, Columbus, Ohio

Never give in, Never back down

Diaries*

:P 

Delanafan4ever BRONZE, Columbus, Ohio

Never give in, Never back down

Yep, vampire Diaeies awlays more drama and not knowing what to expect. Can't wait for new episode! Huge delena fan and now that Stefan's out of the way...

Daisja.J SILVER, New York, New York

be you because no one can do you better than you.

Of course vampire diaries!!Though twilight is an amazing series i hated the ending in 'Breaking Dawn" 'and they live happily ever after."!!!!What thats the end i screamed!!To me twilight wouldn't stand a chance against Vampire diaries.I mean come on theirs always drama and not something you would expect.

SocialCollision SILVER, Hampton, Georgia

\"When we\'re taught to love everyone, to love our enemies, What value does that place on love?\" Marilyn Manson

Vampire Diaries ALL the way! They might not be the best actors but they show more emotion than Twilight:)