Inspiration: International Harvester | Teen Ink

Inspiration: International Harvester

By Tyler Reed BRONZE, Columbus, Montana
Tyler Reed BRONZE, Columbus, Montana

This song, "International Harvester," inspires me in a way because it relates back to seeing tractors traveling from one place to another on the highway. They can only go up to 25 mph which may seem slow, but you've got to deal with it. This is how we get our food and most dairy products. Well mainly the supplies to help make the food like oats, barly, wheat, corn, etc. So sit back and enjoy the ride until the rarm machinery pulls over or turns off at the field or property it is going to. There will be no reason to honk you horn cause they can't go as fast as a car or pickup. They have there hazard on and big orange triangle is placed on the back to tell you that it is a farm vehicle. This song also inspires me by all the past years of 4H and FFA. For FFA all of those community people and businesses that have supported us is greatly appreciated. In 4-H everyone who comes and watches you show your animal and everyone who bids and buys your wood projects and your animals is greatly appreciated as well. This song inspires me in many different ways that I can remember. So just remember to sit back and smile and wave when you are following a slow farm vehicle or anything that has the orange triangle on the back or if they have there hazards on has well.