Miley Cyrus..Can't be Tamed | Teen Ink

Miley Cyrus..Can't be Tamed

By princess6 GOLD, Berwyn, Illinois
princess6 GOLD, Berwyn, Illinois

"You choose your own destiny" :)

I flashback to a few years ago when me and my best friend were eager to watch the premiere of Hannah Montana, we automatically fell in love with her show and music, and became loyal fans for years. I started growing up, and heard some immoral things that Miley had done. I was disappointed, that this girl that had once been my role model has headed into the wrong direction. A few days ago I was in Target and Miley Cyrus’s music video “Can’t be Tamed” came up, my little sister was like “wow mom isn’t that Hannah Montana”! My mom quickly changed her attention to something else, because the last thing she would want is for her seven year old daughter to dance and dress like Miley Cyrus. By Miley ending the hit show Hannah Montana she is saying goodbye to her identity as Hannah Montana. I understand that she’s growing up, but she’s trying to change her image way to fast, she is turning away her loyal YOUNG fans. She is only 18, but she’s taking on the persona of a twenty-five year old. I’m truly disappointed in her and her wrong judgment she should remember her loyal young fans, that had made her , what she is today. She should slow down and enjoy her last teenage years, she could still have fun, while maintaing her wholesome image for her younger fans, It is her life, and she decide what path she wants to go through, I
only wish the best for her, and I truly hope she doesn’t go through the Lindsey Lohan path.

Young girls are growing up to fast and there celebrity "role models" aren't doing a good job, being the best role models they can be

princess6 GOLD said...
princess6 GOLD, Berwyn, Illinois

"You choose your own destiny" :)

I agree completely with you and I luv selena gomez 2!!! thnxs 4 posting a comment! ;)

teen_queen said...
Wow this article is everything I feel about Miley Cyrus! She will be 18 in just a few months and I know that 18 is the legal adult age in America but she is growing up way too fast! I like her music and her style but not what she is doing. I read in a magazine that someone told her she is like the next Britney Spears and guess what she said? "Thank you!" Um, hello......Do you not know how many controversies there have been about Britney Spears? Im just guessing that the person who told she is the next Britney Spears didn't mean it as a compliment. Look at selena gomez, she just turned 18 and in my opinion, she is an amazing role model. Infact, the clothes she wears on stage, or on tv, or even when she's out and about isn't very reveling. I read in a magazine that there is a mole or something on her one of her breasts and her mom said that if she wears something that revels her that mole, and that clothing item is too reveling.